IMSU Courses… Complete List of IMSU Courses offered, departmental cut off mark and admission requirements – Imo State University list of available undergraduate courses/programmes offered at IMSU that gain NUC approval.
Imo State University (IMSU) courses Offered for Admission (All Departments). Are you looking for the list of courses offered at IMSU? The following is the list of available undergraduate and postgraduate courses/programmes offered in Imo State University, Owerri that has gained National Universities Commission (NUC) accreditation.
Below is the wide range of official courses offered in IMSU
We have tried all our best to publish the IMSU courses accredited by NUC (National Universities Commission), therefore candidates or prospective students are certain for the information below.
NOTE: This page will be updated, check back!!!
- 1 List of Accredited Courses Offered in IMSU
- 1.1 1. Faculty of Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine
- 1.2 2. Faculty of Business Administration
- 1.3 3. Faculty of Education
- 1.4 4. Faculty of Engineering
- 1.5 5. Faculty of Environmental Science
- 1.6 6. Faculty of Health Science
- 1.7 7. Faculty of Humanities
- 1.8 8. Faculty of Law: 266
- 1.9 9. Faculty of Medicine and Surgery: 240
- 1.10 10. Faculty of Science
- 1.11 11. Faculty of Social Sciences
- 2 IMSU Courses & Admission Requirements.
List of Accredited Courses Offered in IMSU
1. Faculty of Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine
- Agricultural Economics, Extension & Rural Development: 182
- Animal Science & Fisheries: 181
- Crop Science & Biotechnology: 183
- Soil Science & Environment: 198
2. Faculty of Business Administration
- Management: 220
- Hospitality & Tourism Management: 180
- Marketing: 215
- Accountancy: 236
- Banking & Finance: 229
- Insurance & Actuarial Science: 192
3. Faculty of Education
- Education History: 195
- Education Religion: 183
- Education Fine & Applied Arts: 194
- Education Chemistry: 180
- Education Mathematics: 193
- Education Physics: N/D
- Education Agricultural Science: 180
- Education Biology: 182
- Education English: 198
- Education French: N/D
- Education Igbo: N/D
- Library & Information Science: 206
- Education Guidance & Counselling: 182
4. Faculty of Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering: 180
- Electrical Engineering: 229
- Civil Engineering: 220
- Food Science and Technology: 200
- Mechanical Engineering: 221
5. Faculty of Environmental Science
- Surveying and Geoinformatics: 180
- Architecture: 220
- Building: 190
- Urban and Regional Planning: 187
- Quantity Surveying: 191
- Fine & Applied Arts: 184
- Estate Management: 186
6. Faculty of Health Science
- Optometry: 249
- Medical Laboratory Science: 200
- Nursing Science: 205
- Nutrition & Dietetics: 202
7. Faculty of Humanities
- Religious Studies: 180
- French: N/D
- History & International Studies: 220
- Philosophy: 188
- Theatre arts: N/D
- Linguistics and Igbo: 180
- English language and Literary Studies: N/D
8. Faculty of Law: 266
9. Faculty of Medicine and Surgery: 240
10. Faculty of Science
- Animal Science & Environmental Biology: 257
- Plant Science & Biotechnology: 189
- Physics/Industrial Physics: 192
- Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry: 207
- Microbiology/Industrial Microbiology: 245
- Biochemistry: 230
- Mathematics: 187
- Statistics: 182
- Computer Science: 238
11. Faculty of Social Sciences
- Economics: 233
- Psychology: 214
- Geography & Environmental Management: 188
- Political Science: 240
- Sociology: 216
- Mass Communication: 237
Those are the IMSU courses and cut off marks you should look out for. Just so you know, N/D stands for ‘no data’, so check back with the university for more information.
Check also admission requirements & eligibility to fit in each of the faculty. candidates are advised to check JAMB BROCHURE for sure admission.
IMSU Courses & Admission Requirements.
- Candidates must meet IMSU cut-off mark and courses to be offered in order to be eligible for Post UTME examination and admission screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English LAnguage and Mathematics at GCE O’level, WASSCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than two (2) Sittings.
- Applicants must be at least sixteen (16) year of age in the year of admission.
- satisfy IMSU department and faculty requirements before being admitted.