Correction of Wrong Data Supplied During JAMB Registration 2019/2020.
JAMB registrations form and selling of PIN for 2019 UTME and Direct entry candidates officially closes, and has immediately begun the Correction of DATA from errors experienced during JAMB registration 2019/2020.
Before we go on with the steps on how to correct mistakes made during Jamb Registration, we would love to point out that mistakes are inevitable. No one is above mistake. Mistakes can happen at any time. So, you are not alone. Many other persons made the same mistake you made. So do not be in a hurry to crucify yourself. We are are going to guide you on the process. so stay focus and read below.
We’re pleased to announce that JAMB has now allowed the correction of Data such as;
- Correction of Name
- Passport Photograph
- UTME Subject Combination
- Choices of Institution/Courses
- Date Of Birth.
Let us now discuss on how you can correct any of the above mistakes and the ones not mentioned above.
How To Correct Mistakes Made During Jamb Registration
If you have made the mistake of using wrong name for registration, wrong passport photograph, wrong UTME subject combination, wrong choices of institution/courses as well as wrong date of birth, here are the steps to follow in correcting them.
- Visit any of the Jamb approved CBT centres nationwide.
- But, before going, Login to your profile. On the dashboard, click on “UTME Registration Data Correction” to make payment.
- Click on the mistake you want to correct.
- Afterwards, a transaction ID will be displayed for you.
- Please make sure you properly store the Transaction ID. It will be used for all future references. And, you will use it to make the necessary payment.
- Click on the “continue” button and pay through your ATM card, the sum of #2,500. If you do not know how to pay online, please copy the transaction ID. Payments can also be made through Remita.
- Take it to any bank to make your payment, using the ID.
- After making the payment, approach any of the approved CBT centres for the next correction.
Please, instead of making mistakes in the above procedures, the CBT centre can help you through the process. So, to make it easier for you, to correct any mistake made during the registration, visit any Jamb approved CBT Centre.
- Please note that Change of Subject Combination is Free but any other changes will cost a total sum of N2,500. You can make ANY or ALL other changes at a one time fee of N2,500. You don’t have to pay for each change but if you only want to change your subject combination, it will be done for you for free..
How To Correct Wrong Email Used In Profile Creation
There is no correction for the usage of wrong email address used in Jamb profile creation. The only solution is for you to create a new Jamb profile. You can read more about how to create jamb profile here.