Job Vacancy Application at Coraval Business Services Limited Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Coraval Business Services Limited recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
Coraval Business Services Limited Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that Coraval Business Services Limited recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Coraval Business Services Limited Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Coraval Business Services Limited provides short-let accommodation services, homes and restaurant services and auto services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently seeking for a competent and hands-on general manager to oversee all activities at our restaurant and shortlet facility which is currently at its pre-opening phase.
The main responsibilities include:
- Assess staffing requirements and recruit staff when needed
- Train and coach other staff members
- Prepare and implement standard operating procedures
- Manage staff performance in accordance with established standards and procedures
- Ensure staff know and adhere to established codes of practice organize and monitor staff schedules
- Maintain employee records
- Co-ordinate restaurant operations during each shift
- Monitor adherence to health, safety and hygiene standards in kitchen and restaurant
- Oversee preparation of food and beverage items ensure adherence to set recipes
- Ensure quality of food and beverage presentation
- Observe size of food portions and preparation quantities to minimize waste
- Interact with customers to ensure all inquiries and complaints are handled promptly
- Analyze food and beverage costs and assign menu prices
- Organize and supervise marketing and promotional activities
- Maintain business records
- Check and order supplies of non-food items
- Identify and estimate food and beverage supply requirements and place orders with suppliers
- Negotiate purchase prices and develop preferred suppliers
- Schedule food and beverage deliveries
- Check quality of deliveries and documentation
- Plan and organise accommodation, catering and other short-let services
- Ensure maximum satisfaction of short-let guests
- Design promotion and marketing activities
- Arrange for maintenance and repairs of equipment and services
- Keep current with trends in the restaurant industry
- Deal with contractors and suppliers
- Safeguard property in concert with the security team
- Oversee general operations at the facility.
- Must possess either HND, B.Sc. or M.Sc. Degree
- 3+ years of experience working in a hospitality business (most preferably hotel/ restaurant and bar)
- Basic computer skills
- Previous experience in food and beverage management
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the following dimensions of restaurant functions: food planning and preparation, purchasing, sanitation, security, company policies and procedures, personnel management, recordkeeping, and preparation of reports.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to successfully lead a team
- In-depth working knowledge of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- In-depth working knowledge of food preparation and presentation
- Experience in staff management and development
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles and practices
- Knowledge of administrative procedures
- Pleasant, polite manner and a neat and clean appearance.
nterested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Coraval Business Services Limited Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.