COOU Courses… List of COOU Courses offered and admission requirements – Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University list of available undergraduate courses/programmes offered at COOU that gain NUC approval.
COOU courses Offered for Admission (All Departments). Are you looking for the list of courses offered at COOU? The following is the list of available undergraduate and postgraduate courses/programmes offered in Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University that has gained National Universities Commission (NUC) accreditation.
Below is the wide range of official courses offered in COOU
We have tried all our best to publish the accredited courses by NUC (National Universities Commission), therefore candidates or prospective students are certain for the information below.
COOU Courses & Admission Requirement.
NOTE: This page will be updated, check back!!!
Before we proceed, we will discuss view facts about admission requirements & eligibility to fit in each of the faculty. candidates are advised to check JAMB BROCHURE for sure admission.
- Candidates must meet COOU cut-off mark and courses to be offered in order to be eligible for Post UTME examination and admission screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English LAnguage and Mathematics at GCE O’level, WASSCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than two (2) Sittings.
- Applicants must be at least sixteen (16) year of age in the year of admission.
- satisfy COOU department and faculty requirements before being admitted.
List of Accredited Courses Offered in COOU
- Education and Political Science
- Education and Physics
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Theatre Arts
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Integrated Science
- Soil Science
- Education and Igbo
- Education and English language
- Agricultural Economics and Extension
- Education and Economics
- Education and Computer Science
- Religious Studies
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Biology
- Pure and Industrial Chemistry
- Primary and Elementary Education
- Political Science
- Medicine and Surgery
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mass Communication
- Information Resource Management
- Industrial Physics
- Human Kinetics
- Guidance and Counselling
- Environmental Management Technology
- Entrepreneurial Studies
- English language
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Crop Science and Horticulture
- Computer Science
- Civil Engineering
- Business management
- Business Education
- Biological Sciences
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Animal Science
- Agricultural Economics and Farm Management