Contracts and Consulting Company Limited Recruitment 2017, Contracts and Consulting Company Limited 2017 recruitment requirements, qualifications, and guidelines are here.
Contracts and Consulting Company Limited is a leading provider of software development and consulting services on a variety of operating system platforms.
The solutions we build help our customers achieve profitable growth, reduce costs and take advantage of new business opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development / Marketing Executive
- Be able to look forward to generating new opportunities for
- Must be a goal getter and possess a can-do spirit.
- To lead on the development of new key accounts, including identifying potential corporate customers through research, implementing plans to target businesses, and developing effective relationships.
- Implement market opportunity analysis, seal up business deals with clients, continuous follow-up on meeting, and set revenue targets through marketing drives.
- Generate the demand for our technology solutions by
identifying business needs, managing accounts, cold
calling, prospecting, presenting to potential clients,
- developing a thorough needs analysis and closing targeted
- To arrange for the effective distribution of marketing
- To maintain, build and update mailing databases.
- To organize and attend events and exhibitions.
- To develop strategic relations to secure sponsorship to assist with the publicity and funding of marketing projects.
- To report weekly and monthly on sales forecasts, recent activities, and results against targets.
- To regularly review sales forecasts, identifying low periods and implementing creative solutions.
- Working independently to meet and exceed revenue targets.
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
- To carry out market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning, and awareness.
- To evaluate marketing campaigns.
- To monitor competitor activity.
- To author presentations and proposals and other types of marketing materials.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- A University degree or Diploma in Business Administration,
- Marketing or its equivalent and with proven skills, abilities, experience and knowledge in marketing strategies.
- NYSC preferred.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Advanced competency in the use of Office productivity tools e.g. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a consultancy company or practice.
- Must be ready to travel frequently and at short notice.
- Applicants within Lekki Phase 1 and environs will be preferred.
Up to N30, 000 Monthly Salary + Sales Commission.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:
Application Deadline: 22nd August, 2017.