The Commonwealth Foundation Grant Programme 2019/2020 advertisement has been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
Commonwealth Foundation Grant Programme 2019/2020 (up to £200,000)
Below, are full details of Commonwealth Foundation Grant Programme application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other important links below on SchoolinfoNG Portal as well as on the official Commonwealth Foundation Grant Programme website/application portal for free.
- Don’t forget that the Commonwealth Foundation Grant Programme application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Commonwealth Foundation Grant Programme 2019/2020
Deadline: January 9, 2020
Applications for the Commonwealth Foundation Grant Programme 2019/2020 are now open. The Foundation offers grants of up to £200,000 over four years in support of innovative project ideas and approaches that seek to strengthen the ability of civic voices to engage with governments and that have the potential to improve governance and development outcomes through their active participation.
The Foundation believes in the power of stories and storytelling for social change and will award grants for creative approaches that have the potential to influence public discourse.
They are interested in supporting projects that strengthen civic voice so that it:
- Is more effective in holding governance institutions to account
- Enhances involvement in policy processes
- Shapes public discourse
Your project should address one or both of the following outcomes and may include the use of creative expression to achieve project aims:
- Stronger civic voices engaging in policy processes to hold government to account: Your project will strengthen the capacity of civic voices in contributing to:
- Monitoring government commitments and action
- Supporting the implementation of the sustainable development goals or other international agreements, and related local and national policy agendas
- Advocating policy priorities to government that address gender and other power imbalances, disparities and discrimination
- Strengthening participatory methods of engaging in regional national and local governance processes
- Raising awareness and advocating for specific policy issues
- Public discourse more reflective of less-heard voices:
- Your project will support less heard voices to contribute to public discourse on development issues
- Your project will support less heard voices to access policy spaces and/or platforms with the potential to amplify voices and influence public discourse
- Grants of up to £200,000 are offered.
- The applicant and, when applicable, partner(s) are registered not for profit civil society organisations (CSOs).
- The applicant and, when applicable, partner(s) must be registered in a Commonwealth Foundation member country and the project should take place in an eligible Commonwealth Foundation member country.
- The application is for funding for a maximum of £50,000 per annum.
- The applicant is applying for funding for a maximum of four years.
- The applicant and partner organisations do not have an existing grant from the Commonwealth Foundation at the time the application window is open.
- The average of the applicant’s total income over the last two years is less than £3m.
- The project must address one or both Commonwealth Foundation’s outcomes.
The applicant will provide the following documents as part of the application:
- A completed logic model using the Commonwealth Foundation template.
- A copy of the organisation’s registration certificate (the official registration document provided by the relevant authorities in the country concerned).
- A copy of the organisation’s most recent audited accounts (it must include both the accounts and the opinion of the external auditor who has certified them; it should not be older than December 2017).
- A copy of the registration certificate for all partner organisations.
For more information, visit Commonwealth Foundation Grant.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Commonwealth Foundation Grant Programme, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.