Cheki Nigeria Limited Recruitment | Cheki Nigeria Limited is an online marketplace where all of Nigeria’s leading car dealers, importers and private sellers post their cars for sale in Nigeria.
Cheki Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2017
We do not sell cars directly but rather offer a state of the art advertising medium for users to buy and sell their cars, 4WDs, vans, bikes and trucks and other vehicles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer (PHP)
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Participate in a team-oriented environment to develop complex Web-based applications.
- Convert data from various formats (Excel, ACCESS etc) into developed databases.
- Interface with customers directly to: gather requirements, troubleshoot problems, training etc.
- Balance a variety of concurrent projects.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Minimum of a degree
- 5 – 7 years’ experience
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks
- Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
N300K – 350K per month
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Plans and directs all aspects of an organization’s operational policies, objectives, initiatives.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management to a service organization that mirrors the adopted mission and core values of the company. Bottom line: Build a beautiful company.
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external.
- Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company.
- Establishing policies that promote company culture and vision.
- Overseeing operations of the company and the work of executives.
- Presents new ideas and cash flow strategies to board of directors and other company officers.
- Directs acquisitions and sales of assets to meet organisation goals.
- Evaluates newly implemented sales plans.
- Provide leadership to those under your command so that they might take more initiative in their roles.
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization.
- Master’s degree in business or related field.
- 10 – 15 years’ experience, at least 7 years in a senior management role.
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Advanced organizational leadership skills
- Excellent written, oral and client-facing communication skills
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Budget-focused mindset
- Effective time management
- Analytical Ability
- Strategic Thinking.
- Results Driven.
- Business Acumen.
- Decision Making.
- Logistics Knowledge
- Crisis Management.
- Risk Management.
N750,000 – 1M per Month.
Job Title: Sales Manager
- Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- Share knowledge and experience gained in local market across the network.
- Setting a clear vision and goals for the sales team to achieve targeted performance.
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
- Lead and schedule weekly and/or monthly team meetings with sales team.
- Leads development of company sales and marketing strategies globally.
- Driving the business through a high-level of involvement in the day-to-day operations
- Liaise with marketing agencies and other third party service providers to manage media campaigns.
- Designs and recommends online sales programs and sets short and long-term online sales strategies.
- Maintains relationships with significant partners including distributors, dealers and customers.
- Create frameworks and platforms to constantly engage customers and build loyalty;
- Manages company training initiatives including employees/dealers/partners and customers.
- Working on account management plans with the sales account managers.
- Analyzing the business to determine shortfalls and developing action plans to improve performance.
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- All aspects of recruitment and selection for the sales department.
- Execute and reprimand under-performing sales personnel.
- Development of the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Collaborates with Customer support to deliver a consistent customer/dealer/partner experience.
- Work with accounts department to drive receivables collection;
- Educate sales team by establishing Weekly programs in the areas of new services and growth, sales of emerging services in new sector and competitive strategies.
- Targeted unit sales and gross profit.
- Existing Client Engagement.
- Client Acquisition Rates.
- Targeted Customer Satisfaction Index.
- Conversion of leads and prospects.
- Accuracy of margins.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business preferred.
- Professional sales training would be a strong advantage.
- 7- 10 years’ experience.
- Previous experience successfully managing sales teams ideally from a similar industry.
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to inspire sales teams.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business.
- Strong selling and presentation skill.
- Ability to drive an exceptional Customer experience.
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organization and follow-up skills.
- Experience and desire to work with technology.
- Ability to build rapport with customers and qualify their requirements.
- Familiarity with best practices and web-based marketing is essential. Thorough knowledge of MS Office applications required.
- Ability to think strategically, convert ideas into vision and lead other in implementation.
- Knowledge of dealers and distribution channels.
- Collaborative team player.
- Skills in interpersonal communications, negotiation and conflict resolution.
- Commitment to hitting targets.
- Effective time management.
- Analytical Ability.
- Management Knowledge.
N400,000 – N500,000 per month.
Job Title: Accountant
- Examine statements to ensure accuracy
- Ensure that statements and records comply with laws and regulations
- Compute taxes owed, prepare tax returns, ensure prompt payment
- Inspect account books and accounting systems to keep up to date
- Organize and maintain financial records
- Improve businesses efficiency where money is concerned
- Make best-practices recommendations to management
- Suggest ways to reduce costs, enhance revenues and improve profits
- Minimum of a Degree.
- 3 – 5 years of experience.
- Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, SFAS Rules, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills
N200,000 – N250,000 per Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected] subject of the email should be “Application for Software Developer Role”
Application Deadline: 19th September 2017.