The Chateaubriand Fellowship advertisement has been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
Chateaubriand Fellowship in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics & Health 2020-2021
Below, are full details of Chateaubriand Fellowship application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other important links below on SchoolinfoNG Portal as well as on the official Chateaubriand Fellowship website/application portal for free.
- Don’t forget that Chateaubriand Fellowship application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Chateaubriand Fellowship
Applications for the Chateaubriand Fellowship 2020/2021 are now open. The Chateaubriand Fellowship in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics & Health for doctoral students aims to initiate or reinforce collaborations, partnerships or joint projects between French and American research teams.
The Chateaubriand Fellowship supports PhD students registered in an American university who wish to conduct part of their doctoral research in a French laboratory.
This fellowship is offered by the Office for Science & Technology (OST) of the Embassy of France in Washington in partnership universities and research organizations in France and the United States such as Inria, Inserm and Université Paris-Saclay. It is a partner of the National Science Foundation’s GROW program.
- The OST and its partners provide Chateaubriand fellows with a monthly stipend of up to €1,400 (depending on other sources of funding) for a 4-9 month period and support for travel expenses and student health insurance.
- Open to PhD students registered in an American university;
- All STEM and Health disciplines are eligible;
- The required level of French remains at the discretion of the host laboratory.
For more information, visit Chateaubriand Fellowship.
Deadline: January 7, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Chateaubriand Fellowship, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.