Job Vacancy Application at CARE International Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The CARE International recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
CARE International Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that CARE International recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of CARE International Vacancy Position & How to
Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is among the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Azure Database Administrator
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
What You Will Do
- Azure SQL DBA experience with Azure Data Warehouse knowledge
- Well versed with Azure SQL Administrative tasks Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related troubleshooting tools
- Indexes, index management, integrity checks, configuration, patching
- SQL database backup, restore and recoveries
- Configuration of SQL Servers; Clustering, log shipping, mirroring, etc
- Database designs tables, datatypes, stored procedures, functions, etc
Who We Need
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with at least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- We are looking for a team player who can administer, develop, test, or demonstrate databases.
- Perform many related database functions across one or more teams or clients, including designing, implementing, and maintaining new databases, backup/recovery and configuration management. Install database management systems (DBMS) and provide input for modification of procedures and documentation used for problem resolution and day-to-day maintenance.
What You Need:
- Great hands-on knowledge on Query performance tuning
- Critical incident support and interactions with Microsoft
- Good understanding on query structure, collation, indexing
- Understanding of varying databases and structures
- Understanding of a programming language and/or API
- Comfortable using a variety of different tools.
What We Offer
- Strength, Stability, and Vision.
- An empowered culture where your ideas are important and your voice matters.
- Opportunity for career growth.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Benefits that become effective the first day of the month following your start date including – HMO, pension, etc.
However, if you have any Feelings regarding the CARE International Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.