Job Vacancy Application at CARE International Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The CARE International recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
CARE International Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that CARE International recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of CARE International Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
CARE International is a global leader within a worldwide movement dedicated to saving lives and ending poverty. We work in over 94 countries around the world to provide over 1000 poverty-fighting development and humanitarian aid projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Partnership and Advocacy Coordinator
Location: Abuja FCT
Job Type: Contract
- The role is expected to support the new commitment to building a strong community of CARE made up of an active supporter base in Nigeria.
- The goal of this role is to build a strong community of CARE and supporter-base for transformative engagement in Nigeria.
Specifically, it will support the following:
- Deepen the quality of program partnership beyond program implementation to include strong voices of individuals and groups that are available to champion CARE in Nigeria.
- Strengthen CARE’s local legitimacy and accountability by mobilizing a diverse set of supporters that will contribute to program initiative and sustainability.
- Strengthen national and state-level policy advocacy and influencing.
- Create the necessary national presence and influence that will support country-level resource mobilization from the private sector and high-valued individual philanthropists.
The position holder will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Information gathering, assessments, analysis, and monitoring
- Resource mobilization and strategic partnership building.
- Coordination, representation, advocacy, and Learning
- Capacity building for staff and partners.
& Specifically Including:
- Mobilize individuals and groups to join the community of CARE and ensure their active participation.
- Create the necessary structure that will support active engagement of the CARE community in Nigeria.
- Use Information and communication technology to create platforms for interaction by community members – including WhatsApp group, Facebook and ultimately develop a software application that will support the community.
- Mobilize and institute CARE Ambassadors from the celebrity community (firm and music industry) and social media influencers.
- Engage the development, humanitarian, and policy community on major women and development concerns including civil society groups, international INGOs, development partners, and governments at all levels.
- Support research, documentation, and knowledge management effort of CARE in Nigeria.
- Support the production of a biannual Care Community newsletter.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree in, Social Sciences, Gender, and Development Studies or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- 3 -5 years supporting program development and advocacy in Nigeria.
- Must possess skills in technical proposal writing, designing projects, and advocacy plans.
- Experience in coordinating and engaging with multiple stakeholders
- Fluency in English with professional-level writing capacity
- Prior experience in the INGO working environment/system will be a strong asset
- Excellent written, oral communication skills Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Proficient analytical skills that demonstrate an understanding of the current concepts, priorities, and issues in program monitoring, data collection, and evaluation, highly desired.
However, if you have any Feelings regarding the CARE International Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.