Job Vacancy Application at Carbon Nigeria Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Accountant at Carbon Nigeria recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
Carbon Nigeria Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that Carbon Nigeria recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Carbon Nigeria Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Carbon is a pan-African digital bank with a mission to provide friction-free finance to its customers. Carbon promises to play a fundamental role in its customers’ lives where ever they are, and with flexible solutions. We pride ourselves on our efficiency and with just $10mm of equity raised in 2015, we have disbursed over $100m in loans and earned more than $30mm in revenue over the last 2 years. Carbon has operations in Ghana, Kenya, and Nigeria, supported by a talented team spread between Lagos, Nairobi, London, Argentina, and Palo Alto so we operate with a remote-first mindset.
- An accountant will assist in the day-to-day operations of the finance department, and is responsible for portfolio analysis, financial record keeping, and reporting.
- He/she is expected to provide complete financial services to the company, address all issues of a financial nature and provide relevant information as requested. This role reports to the Head of Finance.
Key Accountability Areas & Time Allocation:
- Financial Administration, Accounting & Reporting – 75%
- Financial Analysis – 15%
- Funds Management & Budgeting – 10%
- Ensure all financial processes are carried out according to best practices and company policy.
- Business or Finance-related Degree from a top-tier university or college.
- Professional certification – ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA.
- Minimum of 3 years of financial experience.
- Extensive Financial Modelling skills.
Essential Skills and Attributes:
- Good analytical and financial abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to handle accounting/book-keeping and reconciliation functions.
- Proficient in the use of major Accounting and analysis software and spreadsheets.
- Superb spoken and written communication.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with a collaborative style of working.
- A great and upbeat work environment populated by a multinational team.
- Potential to work in different geographies.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Career development & Growth.
- We are advocates of work-life balance and offer a remote working option.
Application Closing Date
- Call with People team
- Case Study ( Assessment) / Technical interview
- Interview with the MD.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Carbon Nigeria Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.