Job Vacancy Application at Canonical Nigeria Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Canonical Nigeria recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
Canonical Nigeria Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that Canonical Nigeria recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Canonical Nigeria Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Canonical – We deliver open source to the world faster, more securely, and more cost-effectively than any other company. We develop Ubuntu, the world’s most popular enterprise Linux from cloud to edge, together with a passionate global community of 200,000 contributors. Ubuntu means ‘humanity to others. We chose it because it embodies the generosity at the heart of open source, the new normal for platforms and innovation. Together with a community of 200,000, we publish an operating system that runs from the tiny connected devices up to the world’s biggest mainframes, the platform that everybody uses on the public cloud, and the workstation experience of the world’s most productive developers. Secure and reliable, elegant and intuitive, and open for innovation – Ubuntu is the future of open source, which is why it’s the fastest-growing Linux in the world despite already being the most widely deployed.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
- We’re on the lookout for a brilliant Social Media Manager to join our team and take our communications to the next level. Our social media provides a window between the people who make our products and those who use them.
- With audiences in the millions, our online communities have the opportunity to talk to us, engage with us, provide feedback and be involved in the world of Ubuntu. From #opensource to coffee on Kubernetes, launch previews to twitter storms over some cool release swag, our marketing team is committed to creating conversations with audiences all over planet earth.
- The ideal candidate is passionate about technology, technology marketing and the use of technology in marketing. They prefer to work in an environment that emphasizes ownership of campaigns, collaboration, learning, curiosity and a drive to continually improve oneself / the team / the organization.
- They love to problem solve, get hands-on, experiment, measure and use automation to make daily life easier.
As a social media manager you will:
- Be responsible for developing and managing social media strategy and advising our community development team.
- Deliver regular reporting and analysis, setting KPIs and driving results
- Identify all the approachable and hottest social and community resources relevant to our target audiences.
- Create, schedule, and publish content across multiple social media channels ensuring alignment with the broader marketing, campaigns, and editorial plans
- Ensure we’re capitalizing on social listening insights, regularly sharing with the team and wider business
- Use your platform knowledge and creative skills to create boundary-pushing, attention-grabbing social content using the latest affordances on each channel.
- Be engaging, funny, responsive and of the moment to create viral and shareable moments.
- Bring all of Canonical’s product offering to life creatively, from bare metal, AI, Kubernetes… to chats on diversity and CSR.
- Calmly and carefully deal with customer and tech issues, if needed ensuring any problems are dealt with deftly and swiftly, including out of hours, as well as providing training and support for our customer experience
- Your daily routine will consist of media planning, copywriting, content management (texts, pictures, videos) and tracking the efficiency
The successful social media manager will have:
- At least three years experience in social specific roles or roles with social responsibilities, ideally where you’ve played a role in delivering integrated campaigns
- You’ll have experience with social management and listening tools, as well as an understanding of tools such as Google Analytics.
- You are both highly creative and meticulously analytical – you know which content works on each channel.
- A confident and creative copywriter, you’ll be adept at crafting posts that develop the brand and its personality, as well as able to transform even the driest of statistics into something fascinating.
- Experience building and delivering advocacy programs with tangible results
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and aptitude for forging trusting relationships across diverse, cross-functional teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong content marketer
- Proven ability to prioritize and differentiate what matters from the noise, meeting deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Growth mindset – someone who is not afraid to think big and take on risks.
What Canonical Offers
- Learning and Development
- Annual Compensation Review
- Recognition Rewards
- Annual Leave
- Priority Pass for travel
- Flexible working option.
Application Closing Date
However, if you have any Feelings regarding the Canonical Nigeria Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.