The Caleb University Job Vacancies 2023 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
Caleb University Job Vacancies 2023 | Apply Now
The 2023 Caleb University Job Recruitment details like Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, education qualification, application guidelines, application deadline, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and other job updates are available here on Schoolinfong.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that Caleb University recruitment 2023/2024 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
About Caleb University
Caleb University, a Federal Government Licensed Private University, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the non-academic positions below:
Caleb University Job Vacancies Positions
Job Title: Assistant Registrar (Legal)
- Candidate must possess a good degree in Law from a recognized University with 3 years post-call experience with ICT Proficiency.
- Relevant Possession of Professional certificate/Higher degree will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
- Candidate must be a retired Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP) or a retired military officer not below the rank of a Major/Squadron Leader/Lieutenant Commander with at least 5 years’ experience.
- He must have background of Intelligence Crime Detention, Prevention and Control of Crime. Relevant experience in University organization/Institution will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must he a retired Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP) or a retired military officer not below the rank of a Major/Squadron Leader/Lieutenant Commander with at least 5 years’ experience.
- He must have background of Intelligence Crime Detention, Prevention and Control of Crime. Relevant experience in University organization/Institution will be an added advantages.
Job Title: Principal Assistant Registrar
- Candidate must possess a good degree from a recognized University with at least 6 years relevant post-qualification cognate experience, a considerable part of which must be in the University Administration.
- Possession of a higher degree and membership of recognized professional bodies will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Deputy Registrar (Strategic Management Services)
- The candidate should have passion for innovation and creativity that can drive the goals and objectives of the university as well as deliver world-class results.
- The Corporate Strategist will shape the strategic agenda; providing relevant and timely internal and external analysis, identifying strategic opportunities and making recommendations to the University Management.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Support in driving the development and implementation of strategic plans generally, and the University’s core Values specifically.
- Development, monitoring of key performance indicators across the academic and administration value chain, and maintain database for decision making.
- Analyze market trends, competitor actions, to understand implications and recommends potential changes to the University’s Strategy
- Review strategic plan, and ad ise on redevelopment in the run up to the next strategic period.
- Planning and execution of projects/initiatives aiming to strengthen the frameworks of operations.
- Work collaboratively with the management team around the strategic development of the university.
- Guide integrated marketing strategies and tactical plans to meet and exceed the marketing and business goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Finance, Economics, Business Management, or a related discipline: a MBA or relevant professional certification is added advantage
- Not less than 7 years work experience, including experience in an educational Institution preferably in any of the following areas: strategy implementation, and coordination & monitoring, and branding management.
- Proven expertise in the planning, execution and leadership of new business strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills candidate will be an articulate and persuasive communicator with excellent presentation skills; analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Excellent leadership skills and presentational ability: and motivating colleagues.
- Innovative, proactive and analytical.
- Proficient in word, excel and PowerPoint.
How to Apply For Caleb University Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should submit twenty (20) copies of their Applications and Curriculum Vitae with full documentation including a passport photograph and photocopies of Certificates and Awards. All documents shall bear the position applied for at the “Top Left Hand Corner” of the package, addressed and sent to:
Caleb University, Imota,
P.M.B. 21238, Ikeja,
P.M.B 1, Imota,
Note: Candidates must request their referees to forward references on them in a sealed envelope marked ‘Referee Report” with the name of the candidate underneath directly to the Registrar
Application Deadline 20th August, 2023.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Caleb University Recruitment 2023/2024, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
CONNECT WITH US: Like our Facebook Page, Follow Us On Twitter, AND also Subscribe to Our Feed. Stayed Blessed!