BUTH School of Nursing admission form 2019/2020 – Bowen University Teaching Hospital, BUTH, Ogbomoso School of Nursing and Midwifery Programme admission application forms for 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale, This is the full application details of:
BUTH Ogbomoso School of Nursing admission Form 2019/2020, BUTH School of Nursing admission requirements 2019, BUTH School of Nursing application fees 2019, how to apply for BUTH School of Nursing admission online, BUTH School of Nursing Interview/Entrance examination date 2019… details below.
- 1 BUTH School of Nursing form 2019/2020
- 2 BUTH School of Nursing Admission Requirements 2019/2020
- 3 How to Apply for BUTH School of Nursing Admission Form.
- 4 General Requirements For Studying Nursing In Nigeria
- 4.1 Requirement for General Nursing & Midwifery Education
- 4.2 Requirement for Post Basic Nursing Education
- 4.3 Requirements For Post Basic Psychiatric Nursing Programme
- 4.4 Requirements For Bachelor Of Nursing Science
- 4.5 Requirements For Higher Degrees In Nursing
- 4.6 Requirements For Professional Nursing Programs
BUTH School of Nursing form 2019/2020
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the BUTH Ogbomoso School of Nursing programmme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
BUTH School of Nursing Admission Requirements 2019/2020
Candidates who have successfully completed the Senior Secondary Education are qualified to purchase the form with credit in at leat five (5) subjects, which must include: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, at not more than two sittings, in two accredited SSCE examination board. (i.e. NECO & WAEC).
NOTE: Combination of NECO & WAEC will be entertained.
How to Apply for BUTH School of Nursing Admission Form.
Please Pay the sum of N10,000 (Non-Refundable) to the Bank Account BELOW
ACCOUNT NAME: Bowen University Teaching Hospital, OGBOMOSO
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2016156261
BANK: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA)
please note that your payment to the account above will be verified.
- Beware of fraud: Please never pay any money to any account different from the one stated above.
Other Important Information.
- After Payment, Click on the Register Button to Obtain the 2019 Admission Form
- Click on Get the PIN to start registration and supply all the Teller details. Note The Pin is usable only Once
- You will upload necessary documents like O’ Level Result(s), Birth Certificate, Local Government Identification, Bank Teller (size 100-200KB) and Passport in JPG/PNG format (size 10-20KB).
- Printout your already filled Registration Form, Attestation Slip and 2 copies of Examination Slip.
- You will change your bank teller you obtained from the UBA Bank to School Receipt at the Account Section of the Hospital after registration has been done.
- Kindly Complete your registration once, if not contact Web Admin. Or login for details don’t forget to strictly avoid the use of special character like [email protected]#$%^&*’”|\ it can cause your data not to be submitted
Date of Submission of Application Form: To be Updated
BUTH School of Nursing Entrance Examination Schedule: To be Updated.
- CURRENTLY, At the time of publishing this post, The BUTH Ogbomoso School of Nursing application form for 2019/2020 is not yet online & on sale, This page is published to give you full insight about the application process and will be updated once the form is officially out. So kindly subscribe to our blog and don’t hesitate to like our social platforms for we will update this post once we receive notifications form the school management.
>>>For more information and inquiries, You can visit the School Campus<<<
General Requirements For Studying Nursing In Nigeria
There are different categories of Nursing programs in Nigeria. schoolinfo.com.ng has publish and highlight the requirements for each of them also.
Requirement for General Nursing & Midwifery Education
This is the first Nursing program available to all intending nurses in Nigeria. It takes a 3 year school program to achieve this. At the end, the student is awarded with a title of Registered Nurse. The requirements include:
- SSCE certificate with a minimum of 5 credits that must include a science subject eg (Biology, Chemistry and or Physics) and English language in not more than two sittings.
- Must be between 18-35 years before applying.
Requirement for Post Basic Nursing Education
Students who finish as Registered Nurse and wish to further on will go for the Post Basic Nursing Education. This, after successful graduation, qualifies you to be known as “Registered Midwife” (RM). The requirements include:
- Must have obtained the qualification of “Registered Nurse”.
- Must meet up with the academic qualification and requirements of the admitting nursing school in Nigeria.
- Undergo a schooling/training of 1 year.
It is recommended that you simply get high gpa’s in high school science since nursing largely depends on application of scientific methodologies
Requirements For Post Basic Psychiatric Nursing Programme
Candidates who wish to apply for this must meet up with the following requirements. They include;
- Must be a registered nurse.
- Must meet up with the admission requirements of the admitting schools of psychiatric nursing in Nigeria.
- Finally, must undergo 1-year full training/schooling.
Requirements For Bachelor Of Nursing Science
To obtain the bachelor of Nursing science, applicant must meet up with the following criteria and requirements.
- Must have at least 5 credits in SSCE including in subjects as English, Mathematics and other science subjects.
- Must undergo a 5-year schooling/training program.
- Afterwards, candidate must go for a compulsory 1-year internship program in a Registered Health care institution.
- Upon graduation, the certificates or award obtainable include: Registered Nurse, Registered Midwife, Registered Public Health Nurse, Registered Psychiatric Nurse and B.Sc. in Nursing.
Requirements For Higher Degrees In Nursing
Nurses who wish to pursue higher degree in nursing must meet with the following requirements. They include:
- Meeting the admitting school’s entry requirements.
- Possible awards or certificates to be obtained include Master Degree (M.Sc.) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D).
Requirements For Professional Nursing Programs
The requirements for this include:
- Must be a registered Nurse/Midwife with at least one-year post registration (working) experience.
- Must have a current practicing licence.
- Also, applicant must meet with admitting school’s requirements.
- The duration for this is 1 year. However, Anesthetist Nursing programme runs for a year and 6 months (18months).
- Obtainable certificate: certificate in nursing in the area of clinical specialization.
Successful candidates will be invited for interview.