Job Vacancy Application at Buhler Nigeria Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Buhler Nigeria recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
Buhler Nigeria Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that Buhler Nigeria recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Buhler Nigeria Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Buhler is the global specialist and technology partner in the supply of plants and services for processing grains and food, consumer foods as well as for manufacturing advanced materials.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Junior Process Engineer – Flour Milling
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Permanent, 100%
- Acquire the required skill and mindset as well as industry networks to support our Nigerian Milling Technology department
- Support in technological sales and services for internal and external customers in West Africa.
- Mill Commissioning of new wheat, maize and sorghum/millets mills, retrofits, and plant upgrades.
- Evaluate and audit customers mills on a regular basis.
- Develop plant concept and flowsheet design.
- Prepare plant audits, analyze findings and concise audit reports.
- Support customer trainings in mill operations, quality control and efficiency improvement.
- Support for build-up Buhler Grain Application Center Kano (maize, sorghum, millets, local wheat, fonio, soya, beans, etc.).
- Assist in conducting and analysing application tests in close collaboration with internal and external partners (new grains, new/simplified processes, new finished products).
- Promote Application Center in the market and guarantee full utilization with trainings and application tests.
- Support Marketing and Sales activities in relation to Grain Application Center.
- Work within the companies EHS policies and promote the same.
- Support stock control and reconciliation within all aspects of the operation.
- Any other related assigned tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (preferably Mechanical / Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Food Engineering).
- Advanced NABIM qualification or above, HACCP and IPM certification is an advantage.
- Miller qualification (Swiss Milling School, African Milling School or alike) is an advantage.
- Prior work experience as a Junior Miller.
- Fluent communication skill in English & French.
- Proven record in (technical) sales support.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to interface effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Computer literate with a good understanding of MS Office and business management systems inclusive of warehouse management systems.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to work in a matrix organization.
- International and successful company with sustainable prospects for the future.
- Wide technically and modern environment with interesting challenges.
- Professional environment with an open communication culture.
- Exciting development and training opportunities.
- Great and dynamic work environment.
Application Closing Date
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Buhler Nigeria Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.