The BU Power Limited Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
BU Power Limited Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now
The 2019 BU Power Limited Job Recruitment details like Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, education qualification, application guidelines, application deadline, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and other job updates are available here on Schoolinfong.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that BU Power Limited recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
About BU Power Limited
BU Power Limited – We are a company established to develop and operate independent power plants. Our focus is meeting the power requirements of our customers in the Health, Educational, Industrial and Commercial Sectors of the Nigerian Economy. We take pride in the fact that our clients enjoy reliable and uninterrupted electricity all year round.
BU Power Limited Job Vacancies Positions
Title: Management Trainee Programme
- BU Power Limited is looking to hire young, vibrant and driven Graduate Trainees. The Management Trainee Programme is aimed at equipping recent graduates with personal and professional growth as well as the skills required to become an extraordinary Manager who can successfully run a Power Plant by offering ideas about how we can improve our operations and cope with new challenges.
- You will be exposed to a diverse range of functions, roles and activities across the Company and deployed to matching areas of needs and skills set.
- Must be a graduate of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- NYSC Discharge certificate
- Possession of relevant certifications or a commitment to obtaining certifications relevant to the industry will be an added advantage
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative and creative
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Must have the right attitude to work/right orientation
- Independent thinking and trainable
- Some relevant experience in Power Generation will be an added advantage
- Possess or willing to acquire design skills/diagnostic package
- Maximum of 2 years’ experience
- Must be between the ages of 23-28 years
- A minimum of a Second Class Division
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Willingness to explore new ideas and take on challenging tasks
Deadline: 8th December, 2019.
How to Apply For BU Power Limited Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Management Trainee” as the subject of the mail.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the BU Power Limited Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.