The BHC Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
BHC Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now
The 2019 BHC Job Recruitment details like Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, education qualification, application guidelines, application deadline, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and other job updates are available here on Schoolinfong.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that BHC recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
The British Government is an inclusive and diversity-friendly employer. We value difference, promote equality and challenge discrimination, enhancing our organisational capability. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law. We promote family-friendly flexible working opportunities, where operational and security needs allow.
BHC Job Vacancies Positions
Job Title: Entry Clearance Assistant
Ref Id: 43/19 ABJ
Grade: A1 (L)
Slot: 2 Openings
Type of Position: Fixed Term, Temporary
Working hours per week: 37
Duration of Post: 12 months
Start Date: 1 December 2019
Job Category: Other British Government Departments (Partners across Government, including UK Visas)
Job Subcategory: UKVI (UK Visas and Immigration)
- Print visas according to manifests sent from the UK decision-making teams. Assure the security and integrity of visa writing processes according to United Kingdom Visa and Immigration (UKVI) policy and guidance;Undertake enrichment activity requests sent by UK decision-making teams, and ensure compliance with guidance to assure security, integrity and quality of enrichment processes;
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
- IT skills, well versed in Microsoft Office package specifically Excel
- English language – read, write and speak
Desirable qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous experience working in a Visa Section or official Government office
- Changing and Improving, Collaborating and Partnering, Managing a Quality Service, Delivering at Pace.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Process the printing of documents for cases sent by the UK decision-making teams;
- Take responsibility to resolve enquiries from TLS, internal and external stakeholders;
- Receive, record and follow through to resolve all overturned cases, by commenting on CRS and dispatching to the VAC in line with agreed procedures;
- Manage logistics for UKVI staff and guests: Arrange hotel booking, flights and transport arrangements for official travel in and out of Abuja;
- By rotation, plan and publish bi-weekly duty list to allocate resources fairly and according to demand;
- Book Visa Application Centre appointments and provide support to MFA, State House and other BHC key stakeholders. Ensure all facilitations/Note Verbale applications are processed and recorded accurately;
- Manage the content, security and integrity of the passport bank to assure an organised and efficient process according;
- Manage the dispatch process and resolve any complaints or service failures to the VAC, and escalate ongoing problems to a Team Leader;
- Perform other ad-hoc duties at special request to support British High Commission and UKVI business delivery
Starting Monthly Salary
NGN 298, 960.22 Monthly.
Other benefits and conditions of employment
Learning and development opportunities (and any specific training courses to be completed):
- Learning and Development opportunities will be available to the successful applicant.
- An analysis of training needs will be discussed between the successful candidate and line manager.
Official BHC Working patterns:
- Monday to Thursday: 08:00-16:00hrs
- Friday: 08:00-13:00
Deadline: 8th November, 2019.
How to Apply For BHC Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All applicants must be legally able to work in Nigeria with the correct visa/status or work permit.
- The British High Commission in Abuja is an equal opportunities employer, dedicated to inclusivity, a diverse workforce and valuing difference.
- Employees recruited locally by the British High Commission in Nigeria are subject to Terms and Conditions of Service according to local employment law in Country.
- Spouses/registered partners of UK Based Staff are able to work within the BHC but their salary will be abated at the appropriate tax rates.
- Reference checking and security clearances will be conducted (It would be advantageous to hold or have held security clearance approved by the FCO).
Note: This opportunity is open for full time, part time and job share for applicants clearly highlighting their preference / ability when applying.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the BHC Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.