The Bradfield Consulting Limited Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
Bradfield Consulting Limited Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now
The 2019 Bradfield Consulting Limited Job Recruitment details like Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, education qualification, application guidelines, application deadline, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and other job updates are available here on Schoolinfong.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that Bradfield Consulting Limited recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
About Bradfield Consulting Limited
Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
Bradfield Consulting Limited Job Vacancies Positions
Job Title: French Educator
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
- The French teacher handles the task of creating the French language course syllabus and curriculum for the entire year. He/she may also be required to segregate the syllabus as per the class sessions for each day.
- Undertake the responsibility of providing appropriate instructions to the students that will help them to attain competency in the French language as per their grade level.
- Assign some educational tasks and projects to the students that will assist the students to get a hang of the language.
- He/she is also required to attend the oral presentations given by the students and provide appropriate feedback on the same.
- He/she makes sure that the students complete their assignments and projects within the time frame given by her
- Overall organization of the examinations and class tests that are conducted for the students. He/she is needed to set up and manage the examinations and ensure that they are conducted in an ideal manner.
- He/she also holds the responsibility of making arrangements for the examinations and makes sure that the students are provided with every facility needed during that time.
- Plan and prepare well-structured, clearly presented lessons appropriate to the abilities of all students and the syllabus being taught .
- Make sure that the classroom is a stimulating environment that facilitates learning
- Generate enthusiasm for the subject being taught and inspire all students to work to their potential.
- Organize the teaching sessions in French so that the students become well acquainted with the French language
- Bachelor’s degree or graduate degree (preferred) in French or French Education.
- Candidates must possess a first degree in French
- Must have taught in a school as a French Teacher.
- Must be well versed in French Language
- A postgraduate Diploma in Education for non-education degree holders is a big plus.
- A minimum of 3 years (post-Nysc) French teaching experience in a reputable institution.
How to Apply For Bradfield Consulting Limited Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 26th August, 2019.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Bradfield Consulting Limited Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
CONNECT WITH US: Like our Facebook Page, Follow Us On Twitter, AND also Subscribe to Our Feed. Stayed Blessed!