Job Vacancy Application at BP Solutions Africa Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The BP Solutions Africa recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
BP Solutions Africa Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that BP Solutions Africa recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of BP Solutions Africa Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
BP Business Solutions Africa – We are HR Business Partners providing Best Practice business solutions to our clients through Brilliant Performance and Burning Passion for what we do. We are NOT HR consultants. We do NOT see ourselves as consultants. We prefer to see ourselves as your HR Business Partners working for you from outside your organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Transport Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Directing all transportation operations, Fleet supervision and driver management.
- Developing and maintaining record of company vehicle operations and status, driver activities, vehicle documents.
- Coordinating vehicle acquisition, usage and replacement in line with company policy, laws and regulations.
- Managing order and delivery to clients while adopting the most efficient, time and cost effective model.
- Budgeting, coordinating and analysis of transportation cost; negotiating and bargaining transportation prices.
- Coordinating the maintenance and repair of vehicles prior to use.
- Developing and sustaining transportation relationships with all stakeholders.
- Addressing all challenges with drivers, clients/customer and support department promptly and give feedbacks to appropriate office.
- Coordinating accident investigation and recovery of fleet vehicle.
- Interface with government agencies on transportation matters.
- Prepare reports on fleet activities and performance for review and decision-making process.
- Identifying drivers training need and coordinate briefing and training for drivers.
Education / Professional Qualifications
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering or a related discipline.
- Must possess 3 – 5 years work experience in automotive and vehicle maintenance, repair operations
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience
- Sound knowledge of equipment, facilities, materials, methods and procedures used in maintenance, construction and repair activities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of fleet management and logistics operations.
- Demonstrated effective problem solving skills.
- Multi-tasking effectively.
- Takes initiative when necessary.
- Maintain good customer relationship.
- Proficient with Microsoft tools.
- Understands basic automotive techniques.
- Effectively built and managed relationship with people at all levels.
N1,500,000 – N2,500,000 annually
Application Closing Date
10am; 28th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using “Transport Supervisor” as the subject of the mail.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the BP Solutions Africa Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.