The Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now
The 2019 Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment details like Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, education qualification, application guidelines, application deadline, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and other job updates are available here on Schoolinfong.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
About Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited
Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited, a leading international player in marine services, Bourbon offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services.
Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies Positions
Job Title: Surfer Pilot/Crew Boat Pilot
Job Profile Ref. ID: 150289
Job Status: Permanent Staff
Job Type: Full Time Job, Graduate/Experienced
- As Master onboard, Surfer Pilot is responsible for all aspects of safe vessel operation, at all time
- He has full authority and responsibility to take any and all measures necessary to ensure safety: safeguard human life, protects assets and prevent pollution.
- Responsible and in charge of Navigation, Preparation, Maneuvering the vessel and managing emergency situations
- Supervise passengers and cargo transfer
- Ensures vessel tidiness and cleanliness, and routine maintenance
- In charge of compliance to Bourbon and Clients policies and procedures; Motivating personnel to apply policies and follow procedures, by providing information and familiarization and by carrying out emergency drills
- Conduct crew management and training
- In charge of reporting technical or operational incident to the Management necessary and practicable to do.
- Ensuring that the bridge is sufficiently manned at all times, taking into consideration the prevailing conditions and the principles of safe manning.
- Reporting (Daily/Weekly/Monthly) as applicable and required.
The ideal candidate should possess the following requirements:
- Possess the required Basic and Advanced mandatories
- Possess a valid yellow card Possess a valid medical certificate Must be registered as a seafarer with NIMASA
- Possession of relevant additional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Possess Marine Deck Officer Certificate of Competency (preferably OOW unlimited)
- Possess a valid International passport.
- Possess a valid discharge book showing a minimum of 12 months’ sea-term experience in the marine industry.
Key Skills and Behaviour:
- Safety oriented
- Ability to work with little or no supervision Languages:
- Language: Fluent in English
- Computer knowledge: Basic knowledge of MS Office Remuneration Salary is highly competitive within industry standards
- High Technical skills
- Creative and Innovative
- Highly articulate
- Team oriented and outgoing
- Very Attractive.
What We Offer
- Opportunity to be a part of an international company powered by technology and customer interaction
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, high performance culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Exposure to working in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment, as well as the most recent trends of global Marine and Logistics technology.
- Continuous learning and development
- On the job training and mentorship programs provided by senior experts in the industry.
How to Apply For Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.