Job Vacancy Application at Marketing Manager at Blu Atlantic Hotel Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Blu Atlantic Hotel recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
Blu Atlantic Hotel Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that Blu Atlantic Hotel recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Blu Atlantic Hotel Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Blu Atlantic Hotel – We are an Exclusive Business/Guest luxury facility with 44 rooms located within the serene environment of Lekki Phase 1, Lagos and our hotel is specifically designed to cater for the corporate markets with top quality accommodation, fine dining as well as state of the art outdoor bar.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- A marketing manager at Blu Atlantic Hotel is responsible for maximizing the hotel’s revenues. The manager accomplishes this by developing programs to increase occupancy and make profitable use of its accommodation and leisure facilities.
- The hotel marketing manager must maintain awareness of the factors that influence the hotel industry and gain a deep understanding of the needs and attitudes of a hotel’s customers.
- The marketing manager is also responsible for coordinating marketing and promotional activities to meet guests’ needs, working closely with other hotel staff to ensure guests are satisfied with the facilities and their time there.
Maximize Customer Awareness:
- As marketing manager, you must make it easy for customers to find out about Blu Atlantic Hotel. This is no small task when you consider all the options a traveler has, like hotels, motels, inns, B&Bs or peer-to-peer home shares.
- Our website should be appealing and include up-to-date guest information on hotel facilities and rates, travel and location with detailed information on meeting facilities for event organizers.
- Post hotel details on destination websites and online booking sites to increase reach to our target audience.
Build Customer Relationships:
- To build a stable revenue base and ensure high levels of repeat business, you need to develop strong customer relationships. A customer loyalty program that rewards customers who book regularly will benefit your hotel and your customers.
- Keep it simple so that customers know how to accumulate points and use them for rewards.
- Target the program at individual guests or at corporate customers who require regular meeting facilities or accommodation for large numbers of traveling staff or visiting customers.
Liaison with Staff and Managers:
- As marketing manager you will work closely with other members of the hotel management team to identify marketing priorities. Review future booking levels to plan dates for promotions to increase occupancy rates.
- Share the results of customer satisfaction surveys and customer reviews with the customer service team to enhance standards of customer care.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with 0 – 3 years work experience.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Blu Atlantic Hotel Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.