Job Vacancy Application at Black cod Asset Management Limited Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Black cod Asset Management Limited recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
Black cod Asset Management Limited Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that Black cod Asset Management Limited recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Black cod Asset Management Limited Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
BlackCod Asset Management Company offers a range of lucrative opportunities through a blend of investment strategies. We empower organizations to flourish and assist our customers with expanding their profits and understanding their most significant objectives. We have built a firm exceptionally prepared to accomplish these goals, our stand on quality research, investment expertise, and value-added services have engaged us to customers from different countries.
At BlackCod, our essence includes Asset management services, Consulting, and Real estate investment. The organization additionally highly esteems its fantastic Foreign exchange advisory and portfolio and funds management.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- At BlackCOD, we desire an innovative and progressive Business Development Manager who can effectively articulate and execute end-to-end client engagement by generating leads, developing sales strategies.
- The incumbent will be responsible for managing key strategic partnerships, driving the Go-to-market strategy and commercialization efforts of BlackCOD Asset Management Limited and products.
- Conducts market research to identify opportunities and inform strategic partner planning and related activities.
- Oversee partner relationships including developing cold leads and pitching to relevant stakeholders.
- Conduct market research to understand the competitive advantage of competitors and compare our offering to other competitors.
- Identify and establish new areas of growth and additional revenue opportunities while maximizing the existing opportunities.
- Facilitates communication with internal stakeholders, providing appropriate constructive challenges, clear outcomes, and commitment to action.
- Coordinate with various business functions to provide management reports and presentation materials for monthly MPR and various business governance meetings.
- Acquire financial partners (competitors – those in similar business) and new clients.
- Maintain awareness and competitive market landscape, expansion opportunities, industry development, etc.
- Demonstrate the 6 Solution Selling attributes, using them as the foundation, to perform effectively as a complex solution sales manager with multiple stakeholders.
- Develops and implements strategic business plans to achieve revenue and profit goals
- Maintain a high level of product, industry, and market knowledge; keeping the unit informed of trends, opportunities, and needs.
- Prepare reports and track documents relative to meeting performance goals, forecasting business levels.
- Coordinate all communication management activities for maximum reach and engagement.
- Work alongside other key stakeholders to uphold brand identity and integrity.
- Monitor and analyze success matrix customer insight and develop strategy recommendations based on findings.
- Up to date on current market trends and information.
- Source and distribute relevant thought leadership and marketing material to customers.
- Collate detail on new business (pipeline, pending and actual new business) and present the progress and successes of performance against the Business Development objectives, targets, as well as against competitive benchmarks.
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and any other related field of study
- Advanced qualification(s) in business-related courses e.g. MBA or MSc
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience in Banking, Insurance, Asset Management, or Investment related business.
- Lead demand-generating sales activities in the assigned market for the assigned product, service, or solution.
- Very sound knowledge of investment products such as investment funds, structured products, FX products, and bonds
- Ability to Achieve annual revenue and monthly sales target.
- Customer relationship management.
- Knowledge of CRM tools and software.
Skills & Competency:
- Ability to develop brand strategies identity and integrity interpreting into an increase in product sales and market share.
- Well versed in probing skills
- Exceptional Leadership skills
- High commercial Acumen
- Customer relationship management
- Knowledge of CRM tools and software
- Analytical and Strategic Thinking
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Sales Solution Methodologies.
- Strategic Sales
- Knowledge of industry, trends, and innovation
- Revenue Generation
- Proficiency in the use of LinkedIn tools.
- Proven ability to prioritize competing demands and work under pressure
- Strong planning, presentation, and analytical skills are sensitive to numbers.
- Strong skill in MS Access, MS PowerPoint and MS excel
Application Closing Date
However, if you have any Feelings regarding the Black cod Asset Management Limited Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.