Baker Hughes Job Vacancy Application Ongoing | How to Apply.
The Baker Hughes Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Baker Hughes Job Vacancy Application Overview.
The Baker Hughes recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Schoolinfong.com.
- The Baker Hughes jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Baker Hughes Job Vacancy Positions And How To Apply.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Wireline Field Specialist
Job ID: 1930064
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Category Field: Operations
- Under direct supervision receives instructions on day-to-day work and general instructions on wellsite activities.
- Learns to perform the necessary assembly, checking, and Logging of Wireline Open and Cased Hole and/or other “specialty” jobs.
- May provide records of such equipment and other assemblies as run to the Customer Representative at the wellsite.
- May work with the Customer Representative providing records of such equipment and other assemblies as run.
- May supervise crew and equipment at the wellsite and at the shop to provide specific logging and completions services.
- Responsible for the maintenance of equipment and facility.
- Carries out all required responsibilities safely and as described in Managing Base Operations, Managing Well Operations, and Managing Equipment and Logistics manuals.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance to Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- University Degree in Engineering or Applied Science required.
- Industry experience and product line training required.
- General knowledge of oil and gas industry.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Baker Hughes Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!