The Baker Hughes, a GE company Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published and opened for suitable applicants. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies positions before the recruitment application deadline-closing date.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
Baker Hughes, a GE company Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now.
The Baker Hughes, a GE company Job Recruitment details like Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, education qualification, application guidelines, application deadline, enlistment process, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and other job updates are available here on Schoolinfong.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that the Baker Hughes, a GE company recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Baker Hughes, a GE company Job Vacancies Positions.
Job Title: Leader – International Trade Compliance
Job ID: 1929130
- Offers the opportunity as an experienced Leader – International Trade Compliance to join the team in Hassi Messaoud, Algeria, not limited to other MENAT & SSA countries such as Nigeria, Gabon, Equatorial Guinea, Ghana, Angola, Tunisia, Ivory Coast or Morocco.
- This role reports to the MENATI & SSA International Trade Compliance (ITC) Senior Leader and is responsible for supporting the ITC direction the implementing and deploying an industry best practice compliance program across the region. Focus will be placed on process integration of import and export regulations into key business and functional procedures via the corporate ITC Playbook.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Business Management, Supply Chain, International Trade or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years International Trade and/or Compliance experience
- 4+ years’ of management / supervisory experience.
- Fluent in English written and oral and in French and Arabic oral
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certificate Qualification
- Good knowledge of corporate compliance programs and culture.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills to work effectively with others.
- Experience and comfort with technology.
- Effective and diplomatic communicator.
- Demonstrated ability with Customs and/or Export Compliance, in management role.
- Demonstrated ability working with Compliance software (e.g. Trade Collaborator) and/or SAP in management role required.
- French and/or Arabic written and oral.
- Help the wider ITC group develop and establish direction & corresponding policies & procedures ensuring Trade compliance across the business functions
- Conduct training for business and functions in region, in coordination with Product Company ITC leaders, as needed
- Conduct Logistics Providers audits, as required
- Manage compliance audits conducted by external parties such as Customs and other regulatory agencies in region
- Provide M&A support to ITC Integration Leader and Product Company ITC leaders, as needed
- Conduct Trade compliance due diligence and risk assessment of third parties such as customers, vendors and subcontractors
- Manages analysis of global trade issues such as Country of Origin, Custom Valuation, Export Licensing, and Technology screening
- Sets Trade Compliance requirements for business units & various process owners in adherence with applicable regulatory requirements
- Manages company strategies around audit and training related to area of control
- Drives projects for continuous Compliance improvement/increased efficiency
- Monitor and analyze impact of regulatory changes in regions and advise the business and various stakeholders on how BH will comply with the new regulations
- Lead the implementation of the ITC Playbook in regions
- Coordinate with Logistics in the application of in-country export control licenses for licensable goods when required, in coordination with the classification and licensing (Technical) team
- Coordinate with various stakeholders on duty savings programs such as FTA, Repair and Return, Customer Master List Program, etc.
How to Apply For Baker Hughes, a GE company Job Recruitment.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
- Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Baker Hughes, a GE company Recruitment application, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post via: