Aza Finance Job Vacancy Application Ongoing | How to Apply.
The Aza Finance Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Aza Finance Job Vacancy Application Overview.
The Aza Finance recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Schoolinfong.com.
- The Aza Finance jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Aza Finance Job Vacancy Positions And How To Apply.
Aza Finance (Formerly Known as Bipesa) is an established provider of currency trading solutions which accelerate global access to frontier markets through an innovative infrastructure.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Revenue Officer
Job type: Full-time
- The company is looking for a Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) that will report to Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and will be responsible for managing a growing team of executives across sales, marketing and distribution.
- The CRO is responsible for ensuring the company’s revenue growth through direct sales, marketing campaigns and distribution partnerships.
- The company is looking for a highly motivated self-starter who will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to expand company’s existing salesforce, create strong marketing and partnerships teams and maintain a strong culture of performance, cooperation, and innovation.
- Minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in sales, partnerships and business development
- University degree
- Experienced in sales, marketing and partnerships across Africa and Europe
- Excellent understanding of how to grow and run a disciplined salesforce
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills
- Fluent English is a requirement and multi-lingual candidates are preferred i.e. French, Spanish, Arabic, Japanese, Portuguese etc.
- Should have a sharp eye for recruiting, training and mentoring talent and an organized approach to maintaining a fair but disciplined team across cultures, regions and products
- Strong management qualities such as strong work ethic, trustworthiness, self-confidence and the ability to delegate responsibilities
- Strong computer skills and ability to use Microsoft Package i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of financial services and products, specifically Foreign Exchange, Treasury Products, etc. a strong bonus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work among diverse cultures
- Strong knowledge of marketing and digital sales
- Good organisational skills
- Creative problem solver with the ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Meet annual revenue goals and margin targets
- Recruit, train and retain a high-performing team of junior, mid and senior level sales, marketing and partnerships teammates
- Lead innovative sales campaigns in new and existing markets across Africa, Europe and the Middle East
- Maintain a strong culture reflecting our company ethos of accountability, customer-centricity, creativity, grit and teamwork
- Mentor and manage development of team members so that they achieve their own annual goals individually and are promoted regularly
- Regularly visit our regional offices to work closely with team members and maintain relationships with key clients (travel 30%)
- Key account management and sales to develop a diverse portfolio of sticky clients
- Prioritize knowledge management to ensure consistency of sales materials, sales process
- Create, analyse and prioritize the use of analytics to ensure data-driven decision-making across the team
- Close meaningful partnerships with financial institutions, multinationals, African growth businesses and infrastructure providers to significantly increase distribution of BitPesa’s products and increase revenue.
- Competitive salary
- Casual work environment
- Great work-life balance
- We value autonomy
- Environmental-friendly (we try to use as less paper as possible!)
- Opportunity for growth for all our employees
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Aza Finance Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!