Aza Finance Job Vacancy Application Ongoing | How to Apply.
The Aza Finance Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Aza Finance Job Vacancy Application Overview.
The Aza Finance recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Schoolinfong.com.
- The Aza Finance jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Aza Finance Job Vacancy Positions And How To Apply.
Aza Finance (Formerly Known as Bipesa) is an established provider of currency trading solutions which accelerate global access to frontier markets through an innovative infrastructure.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager – Internal Products
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
- We are passionate technologists who believe in making a difference to businesses operating in emerging markets. We aim to change the landscape of finance and remittance.
- If you’re someone that loves to solve complicated problems using only the tools you build, then you’re already the right fit to join AZA.
- We are looking for a Product Manager like no other to join us.
In the role, you will:
- Drive, improve and scale our company product operational efficiency
- Manage the entire product lifecycle of our internal products and projects
- Define, track and analyze efficiency metrics across all teams
- Constant feedback loops collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Work with key internal stakeholders to define specifications, iterations across our internal tools
- Collaborate with design and engineering team to define, scope, build and deliver features
- Deliver product developments using agile methodologies
- Coordinate communications and develop documentation to ensure the business is well informed
- Minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in sales, partnerships and business development
- University degree
- Strong computer skills and ability to use Microsoft Package i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent understanding of how to grow and run a disciplined salesforce
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills
- Fluent English is a requirement and multi-lingual candidates are preferred i.e. French, Spanish, Arabic, Japanese, Portuguese etc.
- Should have a sharp eye for recruiting, training and mentoring talent and an organized approach to maintaining a fair but disciplined team across cultures, regions and products
- Strong management qualities such as strong work ethic, trustworthiness, self-confidence and the ability to delegate responsibilities
- Knowledge of financial services and products, specifically Foreign Exchange, Treasury Products, etc. a strong bonus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work among diverse cultures
- Strong knowledge of marketing and digital sales
- Good organisational skills
- Creative problem solver with the ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Experienced in sales, marketing and partnerships across Africa and Europe
- Competitive salary
- Casual work environment
- Great work-life balance
- We value autonomy
- Environmental-friendly (we try to use as less paper as possible!)
- Opportunity for growth for all our employees
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Aza Finance Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!