AUST Courses… Complete List of AUST Programs offered, departmental cut off mark and admission requirements – African University of Science & Technology, Abuja list of available undergraduate courses/programmes offered at AUST that gain NUC approval.
African University of Science and Technology (AUST) courses Offered for Admission (All Departments). Are you looking for the list of courses offered at AUST? The following is the list of available undergraduate and postgraduate courses/programmes offered in the African University of Science & Technology, Abuja that has gained National Universities Commission (NUC) accreditation.
Below is the wide range of official courses offered in AUST
We have tried all our best to publish the AUST courses accredited by NUC (National Universities Commission), therefore candidates or prospective students are certain for the information below.
NOTE: This page will be updated, check back!!!
List of Accredited Courses Offered in AUST
The degrees, which are accredited by the Nigerian Universities Commission, are also internationally recognized, making it possible for our Master’s graduates to pursue a doctorate or to enter the workplace at a senior level, while our doctoral graduates are highly sought after as post-doctoral fellows.
The different programs offer a variety of specialist courses, which are built around two complementary elements:
- high-level scientific training in a given discipline, with strong emphasis on modeling, simulation and experimental validation;
- the capacity to become familiar with technical tools relevant to a given discipline, thereby allowing application of the acquired knowledge directly in the workplace or in a research environment.
Check also admission requirements & eligibility to fit in each of the faculty. candidates are advised to check JAMB BROCHURE for sure admission.
AUST Courses & Admission Requirements.
- Candidates must meet AUST cut-off mark and courses to be offered in order to be eligible for Post UTME examination and admission screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English LAnguage and Mathematics at GCE O’level, WASSCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than two (2) Sittings.
- Applicants must be at least sixteen (16) year of age in the year of admission.
- satisfy AUST department and faculty requirements before being admitted.