The Atlas Copco Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
Atlas Copco Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now
The 2019 Atlas Copco Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment details like Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, education qualification, application guidelines, application deadline, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and other job updates are available here on Schoolinfong.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that Atlas Copco Nigeria Limited recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
About Atlas Copco Nigeria Limited
Atlas Copco Nigeria Limited – We are a world-leading provider of sustainable productivity solutions. Customers benefit from our innovative compressors, vacuum solutions and air treatment systems, construction equipment, power tools and assembly systems.
Atlas Copco Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies Positions
Job Title: Service Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Functional area: Service
- To facilitate growth of Atlas Copco’s Aftermarket (Service & Parts) through strong commitment to the delivery of high-quality customer service to all Atlas Copco customers. Plus, ensuring that customer’s expectations are met every time.
Responsibilities and Functions
- Provide timely service support to technical problems, monitoring, testing & demonstrations that results in minimizing down time, reducing costs or promoting our product capabilities.
- Promote the complete line of equipment and accessories with emphasis on all type model of compressor, Air dryers, generators, lighting towers and other PTS products
- To maximize the commission of new equipment
- To maintain and test instruments to ensure they remain in good condition
- Support the AC group’s vision ‘First in mind, first in choice’ by contributing continuously to a Customer- Value and a Customer-Care driven culture
- To support sales through undertaking sites survey and providing technical advices to both existing and potential customers.
- To continuously improve technical knowledge on products, technology and application
- Help develop solutions to local problems
- Provide training as to proper equipment operation and proper use of consumables as well as training in all relevant features of the Company’s equipment/ products
- Request Spare parts for maintenance and repair work
- To apply good Standard best practice of Engineering at all times.
- Prepare daily activities (task sheets) to Service Administrator and highest areas of improvements
- Proactively audit and provide recommendations to customers on parts that need to be changes
The following requirements are expected from you to ensure that we achieve company objectives:
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Willing to develop knowledge and expertise.
- Keen for new experience and responsibility.
- Able to get on with others and be a team player, and to utilize appropriate interpersonal styles and methods during group interactions.
- Willingness to grow
- Excellent communication skills with a strong customer focus
- Competence and confidence; ability to modify style in order to achieve results and maintain effectiveness
- Travel is required 80%
Certificates and Licenses:
- Maintain a valid driver’s license and good driving record is required.
- High School Diploma with 5years experience in the same field/ Bachelor’s of Engineering graduate with 2 years’ experience.
- Must have experience with PTS related products such as over haul/ repair of Compressors, Air dryer, Generators, Lighting towers.
- Basic knowledge of hydraulic systems, diesel engines, electrical systems, Elektronikon module knowledge will be preferred and related components.
- Basic computer skills, excellent customer relations skills a must.
How to Apply For Atlas Copco Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 25th September, 2019.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Atlas Copco Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.