Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University ATBU Courses and Admission Requirements – (All Programmes).
- Courses Offered at Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University… ATBU admission Requirements and ATBU admission portal – Here is the official list of Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Direct Entry, Diploma, International students, Sandwich, Pre-degree, Continuing Education, Graduate, Ph.D., Masters, JUPEB and Remedial/Basic Studies Programmes – Courses offered and admission requirements at Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University ATBU approved by NUC.
Are you looking for the list of courses available at the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU)? The management of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) has released the list of available Undergraduate, PostGraduate, Direct Entry, Diploma courses/programmes offered at Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) that has gained National Universities Commission (NUC) accreditation and admission entry requirements.
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University ATBU Courses & Admission Requirements.
Here is the complete list of all the courses offered in the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University.
Faculty of Agriculture & Agricultural Technology
- Animal Production
- Crop Production
- Agricultural Economics and Extension
Faculty of Engineering & Engineering Technology
- Agriculture & Bio-Resource Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer & Communication
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical/Production Engineering
- Mechatronics and Systems Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
Faculty of Environmental Technology
- Environmental Management Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Industrial Design
- Survey & Geo-Informatics
- Quantity Survey
- Urban & Regional Planning
Faculty of Management Science
- Department Banking & Finance Technology
- Department Management and Information Technology
- General Studies
- Business Management
Faculty of Technology Education
- Education Foundation
- Science Education
- Vocational & Technology Education
Faculty of Science
- Mathematical Sciences
- Biological Sciences
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O/Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents.
- The candidate must make at least 200 pass mark in JAMB to qualify for internal screening by the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University
abubakar tafawa balewa university courses
abubakar tafawa balewa university post utme
atbu bauchi postgraduate school
atbu registration portal
atbu admission list checking portal