Job Vacancy Application at ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited is one of the first seven Pension Fund Administrators (PFA) granted license by the National Pension Commission in December 2005. It is part of the Asset & Resource Management Company Limited (ARM) Group, one of Nigeria’s most prominent and respected financial service brands. We have pre-eminent reputation in Investment Management, Research and Pension Fund Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Leader, Business Development
Job type: Full-Time
Department: Business Development
- The Team Leader, Business Development will be responsible for the level of sales in an area, by supervising a group of Business Development Executives engaged in promoting sales and supplying products (MPS/CPS) to clients in order to increase the market share.
- The Team Lead will collaborate with BD Executives in achieving set target through effective sales strategies
- He / She will ensure compliance with the pension fund and other related legislations.
- He / She will identify & create coordinated sales opportunities.
- He / She should be able to balance his / her own priorities with directing and motivating others towards achieving operational excellence standards.
- Manage and expand existing businesses through effective customer services.
- Collaborate with sales executives in achieving set target through effective sales strategies.
- Employing the best possible strategies in improving firms client base.
- Manages an assigned geographic sales area to maximize sales revenue and meet set objectives.
- Develops specific plans to ensure funds under management (FUM) growth
- Manages and develops sales staff
- Coordinates proper company’s resources to ensure efficient and stable sales result
- Holds regular meeting with sales executives.
- Perform sales activities on major account for retention purposes.
- Assist sales executives in managing High Net worth Individuals (HNI’s) and Pension Desk Officers (PDO’s)
Method of Application
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.