The Anheuser-Busch InBev Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published and opened for suitable applicants. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies positions before the Graduate Packaging Trainee Program application deadline-closing date.
AB InBev is the world’s leading brewer. We produce over 500 beers, including world-famous brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Local Africa brands such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M, Eagle and we want like-minded, hard-working and passionate people to join our teams in Africa.
Anheuser-Busch InBev Graduate Packaging Trainee Program 2019 | Apply Now.
The Anheuser-Busch InBev Recruitment details like Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, education qualification, application guidelines, application deadline, enlistment process, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and other job updates are available here on Schoolinfong.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that the Anheuser-Busch InBev recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Anheuser-Busch InBev Graduate Packaging Trainee Program.
Title: Packaging Trainee
- Opportunities exist for highly skilled and result driven Packaging Trainees in our Supply Function across all our Breweries in Nigeria.
- The Packaging Trainee program is self-directed development program for high-calibre technical graduates, with relevant technical degrees, from recognised Universities. Successful candidates would be identified as high-potential future talent suited for development via the trainee program.
Aim of the Program
The program aims to provide:
- An intensive grounding in essential technical, business and interpersonal knowledge and skills in order to equip each trainee with the competencies and behaviours required for priority roles in a brewery, thereby providing a pipeline of competent technical talent into these (and subsequent) roles;
- An excellent opportunity for employment and development of high potential graduates;
- A structured approach for transfer of knowledge and expertise from deep specialists within the organisation to new entrants, thereby aiding the continuity of corporate memory.
The Successful Packaging Trainee at international Breweries would be expected to among a host of other responsibilities:
- Take accountability and ownership of his/her own development – lead preparation of goals, one-on-one’s, performance reviews and preparation for assessments
- Proactive self-management
- Track own progress to program schedule
- Actively seek suitable learning opportunities through daily work experience.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required
The ideal candidate should possess the following attributes:
- A minimum of a 2nd Class lower credit Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a University or Upper credit from a Polytechnic.
- Leadership potential;
- Action-oriented, proactive, self-sufficient, conscientious, motivated, tenacious, resilient.
- Maximum of 2 years’ experience.
- High intelligence levels;
- Socially-adept at interacting with a wide range of people;
How to Apply For Anheuser-Busch InBev Recruitment.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Anheuser-Busch InBev Recruitment application, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post via: