Anchor University Courses… Complete List of Anchor University Programs offered, departmental cut off mark and admission requirements – Anchor University, Ayobo list of available undergraduate courses/programmes offered at Anchor University that gain NUC approval.
Anchor University, Ayobo, Lagos courses Offered for Admission (All Departments). Are you looking for the list of courses offered at Anchor University? The following is the list of available undergraduate and postgraduate courses/programmes offered in Anchor University, Ayobo, Lagos that has gained National Universities Commission (NUC) accreditation.
Below is the wide range of official courses offered in Anchor University
We have tried all our best to publish the Anchor University courses accredited by NUC (National Universities Commission), therefore candidates or prospective students are certain for the information below.
NOTE: This page will be updated, check back!!!
List of Accredited Courses Offered in Anchor University
- FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- B.A. Christian Religious Studies
- B.A. English and Literary Studies
- B.A. History and Diplomatic Studies
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- FACULTY OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
Check also admission requirements & eligibility to fit in each of the faculty. candidates are advised to check JAMB BROCHURE for sure admission.
Anchor University Courses & Admission Requirements.
- Candidates must meet Anchor University cut-off mark and courses to be offered in order to be eligible for Post UTME examination and admission screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English LAnguage and Mathematics at GCE O’level, WASSCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than two (2) Sittings.
- Applicants must be at least sixteen (16) year of age in the year of admission.
- satisfy Anchor University department and faculty requirements before being admitted.