Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, AAU Recruitment for 2018. see application details.
The university (Ambrose Alli University) at Ekpoma was founded by Professor A.F. Alli then Executive Governor of Bendel State.
AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY RECRUITMENT 2018
Main aim was to provide educational opportunity for the numerous youths of the Bendel State. Located at Ujemen, Ekpoma with an Annexe at Emaudo, Ekpoma respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Director, University Farms
- Must have Degree in Agriculture will be an added plus.
- 18 years experience minimum is really needed.
Salary scale is very attractive and changes will be made to it from time to time.
HOW TO APPLY
You are to send your application with twenty five (25) copies of your detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) which must contain the below data:
- Write clearly your Full names.
- Your Vision Statement
- Your Statement of experience Including full details of former and present posts.
- Your Possible date of availability for duties if appointed.
- Your Place and date of birth.
- Your List of publications, designs etc
- Your Extra Curricula activities.
- Your Degrees indicating dates and institutions
- State Your Permanent home address.
- State Your Number and ages of children.
- Your Nationality.
- State Your Marital Status also.
In not more than 500 words state the vision statement for the University for the next Five (5) years ahead taking its physical structural & infrastructural development into thoughts.
All applicants are here by advised to state clearly the names and addresses of Three referees who are to be sent.
While forwarding the application it should be in a sealed envelope. With an inscription written “Director, University Farms” on the top left corner and addressed to the:-
Ambrose Alli University,
P.M.B. 14, Ekpoma,