Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services Limited, www.amfacilities.com, Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services Ltd Recruitment 2017, How to Apply for Ongoing AMFacilities Recruitment – – See more details below;
ALPHA MEAD FACILITIES & MANAGEMENT SERVICES LIMITED RECRUITMENT
Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services Limited Recruitment – Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities) was incorporated in January 2006. Our primary focus is to provide Facility Management Services, Project Management and Real Estate Development Consultancy, and Training services support to corporate organisations and private investors with major Real Estate assets.
We pride ourselves in the delivery of high quality professional services which ensure minimum total life cycle cost of assets to their owners.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Credit Control Manger
Responsible for invoice preparation, revenue and receivable accounting, customer statement generation and
reconciliation of customer accounts with Sage.
- Preparation of invoices.
- Posting of invoices
- Preparation of credit notes.
- Preparation of collections and receivables reports including budget variances highlighting monthly performance and areas requiring action.
- Preparing monthly WHT reports highlighting monthly performance and areas requiring action.
- Ensuring that all unplanned jobs are tracked and appropriately invoiced.
- Providing relevant information to facilitate optimal collection of both cash and WHT certificates.
- Ensuring that contracts with Clients are properly reviewed with the goal of highlighting wherever the interest of AMF interest is not adequately protected.
- Revenue and Output VAT accounting.
- Preparation of customer statement of accounts Monthly reconciliation of customer accounts Contribute to the formulation of corporate credit control policies Perform periodic credit review, evaluation and assess creditworthiness
- Partake in the annual client budget preparation process and regularly reviews.
- Ensure compliance to client contract terms and conditions
Review site expenditure accounts and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and improvements.
Skill Set and Profile:
- Be meticulous and pro-active
Able to handle general administrative duties been assigned.
- Have excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Have determination and is results-oriented
- A thorough knowledge of the principles, procedures and
practices of accounting and financial records and transaction and the Internet.
- Communication and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated ability to meet goals and deadlines.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience of working in accounts and using basic accounting practices, such as finance coding structures, petty cash, VAT, balancing and reconciling accounts/ledgers.
- At least 2 years’ experience of credit control and handling customer queries.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:
Application Deadline: 24th August, 2017.