Accounts Officer Jobs at Alliance Community Hospital.
Alliance Community Hospital, a non-profit hospital that was founded in 1901, is licensed for 204 beds including 68 nursing home/transitional care beds that are found in our attached, long-term care facility, Community Care Center. ACH is fully-accredited by The Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP) and offers a quality medical staff of more than 150 active and covering physicians.
Alliance Community Hospital has many affiliates that provide services to complement our mission. Affiliates include our home medical supply company, DASCO Medical Equipment; Alliance Visiting Nurse Association & Hospice, Family Care Urgent Care Center and several physician group practices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
- Plan and coordinate delivery and collection of cash to and from the organization’s banks,
- Supply cash both local and foreign with minimum delay as may be required for hospital projects,
- Ensure accurate and timely processing and reconciliation of General Ledger accounts,
- Engage with The organization’s preferred banks in cash withdrawal and deposits, Verify that the organization’s vault/reserve cash movement differences are resolved daily,
- Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
- Academic and Professional: B.Sc/HND in Accounting, ICAN, AAT, Masters in Economics, Business Administration will be an added advantage. Experience: 5-8 years relevant experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Financial Analysis/Interpretation
- Business Performance Management
- Time-management abilities
- Financial Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Results Oriented, Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Budgeting & Cost Management
- Information Sourcing & Analysis
- Accounting Policies & Standards
- Public Speaking
- Creativity & Innovativeness
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Applications can also be submitted in person to:
The Hospital Secretary,
At No.5 Malumfashi Close,
Off Emeka Anyaoku Street,
Area 11, Garki,
Application Deadline 10th November, 2017.