Al-Hikmah University Top-Up (Degree and HND Conversion) admission form for the 2016/2017 academic session is out.
Al-Hikmah University Top-Up (Degree and HND Conversion) Programme provides a platform where opportunities are made available for quality university education for the target beneficiaries.
- 1 Objectives of Al-Hikmah University Top-Up Programme.
- 2 Who is Al-Hikmah University Top-Up Programme For?
- 3 Al-Hikmah University Top-Up – Available Programmes.
- 4 Al-Hikmah University Top-Up Programme – Admission Requirements.
- 5 Al-Hikmah University Top-Up Programme – Duration, Tuition & Contact Period.
- 6 How to Apply for Al-Hikmah University Top-Up Programme Admission.
Objectives of Al-Hikmah University Top-Up Programme.
The Objectives of the Al-Hikmah University Top-Up (Degree and HND Conversion) Programme are:
- * To provide suitable academic programmes that would facilitate conversion from HND to university degree certification.
- * To make available contents and instructions that would upgrade the quality of university degrees from Third Class and/or Pass.
- * To facilitate university education, that will lead to change of degree/career, where necessary.
Who is Al-Hikmah University Top-Up Programme For?
- University graduates with Pass or Third Class degrees
- HND graduates desirable of University first degree
- Graduates with interest in career change (e.g.graduate of Chemistry wishing to change career to Accounting, etc).
Al-Hikmah University Top-Up – Available Programmes.
Faculty of The Humanities and Social Sciences
- B.A. Arabic Language
- B.A. English Language
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science and Conflict Resolution
- B.A. History & International Relations
- B.A. Islamic Studies
Faculty of Management Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
Faculty of Natural Sciences
- B.Sc. (Biochemistry)
- B.Sc. (Computer Science)
- B.Sc. (Physics)
- B.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry)
- B.Sc. (Statistics)
- B.Sc. (Microbiology)
- B.Sc. (Mathematics)
Faculty of Education
- B.A. Ed. Arabic
- B.A. Ed. English Language
- B.A. Ed. Islamic Studies
- B.Sc. Ed. Business Education
- B.Sc. Ed. Political Science
- B.Sc. Ed. Economics
- B.Sc. Ed. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Ed. Mathematics Education
- B.Ed. Educational Management
- B.Ed. Guidance and Counselling
Al-Hikmah University Top-Up Programme – Admission Requirements.
Candidates must satisfy the following admission requirements:
* Applicants must possess a minimum of five (5) O’Level subjects at credit level in relevant subjects in not more than two (2) sittings in the subjects relevant to their proposed programmes. English Language at credit level is compulsory for all candidates. In addition, credit in Mathematics is compulsory for candidates seeking admission into Programmes in the Colleges of Management Sciences, Natural Sciences and some Education Courses.
* Minimum of Third Class Honors or Pass degree or HND certificate from a recognized institution.
* Completion or exemption from the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme.
Al-Hikmah University Top-Up Programme – Duration, Tuition & Contact Period.
TUITION: The tuition fee is N150,000 per academic session with flexible installmental payment.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME: Two (2) years of six (6) semesters (15 weeks per semester).
LECTURE/CONTACT PERIOD: Lectures shall take place during weekends.
How to Apply for Al-Hikmah University Top-Up Programme Admission.
i. Applicants for the Top-Up Programme should complete the application form online at www.alhikmah.edu.ng and pay a non-refundable fee of N10, 000.
ii. Print the duly completed form.
iii. Present the online payment receipt to the University Bursary Department and obtain the official receipt.
iv. Present the duly completed form with relevant credentials (original and photocopies) and official receipt at the Centre for Part-Time and Professional Studies for screening.
For further inquiries, contact:
Dr. D. I. Jimoh (Ag. Director): +2348056551648
Administrative Officer/Secretary: +2348069392442
Pls don’t hesitate sharing this Information across to others via our sharing buttons below & also feel free to comment, we appreciate comments.