Job Vacancy Application at AGC Limited Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Customer Service Representative / Collection Officer at AGC Limited application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
AGC Limited Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that AGC Limited recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of AGC Limited Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
The company is duly registered under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The company was organised principally to achieve the following purpose: Engaging in the recruitment and training of personnel. To ensure maximum client satisfaction by recruiting and providing suitable personnel for employment
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative/ Collection Officer
Location: Ikeja, Ilupeju, Yaba – Lagos State
Employment Type: Full-time
The successful candidate(s) will:
- Serve as intermediaries or middlemen between the organization and debtors of the organization.
- Debt recovery agents reach out to customers to collect payment for overdue bills, loans, or other payments.
- They manage overdue accounts in the organization.
- They remind customers of their outstanding and long overdue bills that are unpaid.
- This they do via phones calls, emails, and any other mean.
- They try to persuade debtors who might be late or non-compliant on the need to pay off their debt.
- They reach an agreement with debtors and establish a good atmosphere where debts can be paid or collected without generating issues in the long run.
Qualification / Experience:
- Interested candidates should possess any of the following qualifications: BSc / HND / NCE / OND
- Experience: At least 1 year relevant experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV and Cover Letter to:
using Job Title and Location as the Subject of the Email.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the AGC Limited Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.