Afrinvest Analyst Graduate Programme application form | All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply online for this opportunity before the Afrinvest application deadline.
Afrinvest Application Instruction.
- The Afrinvest application form, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other opportunities updates are published here on schoolinfong.com for free.
- The Afrinvest application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Afrinvest is a leading financial services firm based in Nigeria with focus on the West African market. Afrinvest have five (5) core business areas namely: Investment Banking, Asset Management, Securities Trading, Trust Services and Investment Research. Our Investment Banking subsidiary provides a full range of capital raising and financial advisory services to meet the needs of corporate and institutional clients. The company is currently engaged in several high-profile transactions across the Agriculture, Power, Oil & Gas, Technology, FMCG and Financial Services sectors, among others.
Do you want to work in one of the leading financial services firm in Nigeria? Do you want to become a Financial Adviser, StockBroker, Trust Manager, Investment Manager or Research Analyst?
This is your opportunity to join us.
- A first degree from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Must have finished with a First Class or Second Class Upper.
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps not earlier than September 2020.
- Should be between 20 – 27 years old.
- Must be a recent graduate with zero work experience.
For More Information:
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Afrinvest, Please kindly drop A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing This Post With Others via!