The AfriHUB Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
AfriHUB Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now
The 2019 AfriHUB Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment details like Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, education qualification, application guidelines, application deadline, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and other job updates are available here on Schoolinfong.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that AfriHUB Nigeria Limited recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
About AfriHUB Nigeria Limited
AfriHUB Nigeria Limited (“AfriHUB”) was established in May, 2004 to provide human capacity building technologies, including satellite and wireless Internet access, telephony and US instructor-led technical training to Federal Universities throughout Nigeria, as well as to the country’s businesses and government sectors. AfriHUB, with headquarters in Abuja FCT has offices at fourteen locations all over Nigeria, especially at federal tertiary institutions.
AfriHUB Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies Positions
Job Title: Economics Lecturer
- A first degree with minimum of second class (upper division) is required, alongside good academic writing skills.
- MSc in Economics will be an advantage.
Deadline: 15th November, 2019.
How to Apply For AfriHUB Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV & Cover Letter to: [email protected] clearly indicating the Job Title as subject of the application.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the AfriHUB Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.