Africa Startup Initiative Program application form | All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply online for this opportunity before the ASIP application deadline.
- 1 ASIP Application Instruction.
- 2 Africa Startup Initiative Program Details.
ASIP Application Instruction.
- The ASIP application form, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other opportunities updates are published here on schoolinfong.com for free.
- The ASIP application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Africa Startup Initiative Program Details.
Backed by anchor partner Telecel Group, the program is ideal for tech-oriented startups looking to scale through corporate and public sector partnerships. ASIP scout, skill, and scale early-stage startups through intensive coaching and opportunities for pilots and Proof of Concept projects that subsequently open the doors for longer-term commercial agreements.
The Africa Startup Initiative Program is a program founded by Moh Damush, Telecel Group CEO as a CSR activity. Telecel Group then partnered with Startupbootcamp AfriTech to create the ASIP Accelerator Program which contributes in a meaningful way to the African community to help the young Startups in Africa whose innovative ideas are creating a difference in their communities.
Starting in 2017, the first SBC AfriTech program accelerated 40 incredible African startups that have set an incredibly high bar for the next program.
- 90% are still operating and scaling at impressive rates
- 40% have raised follow-on rounds of funding
- 50% of the startups raising capital have closed rounds at valuations more than 10x since Demo Day
To be eligible for the program, your startup
- Has to be formally incorporated
- Has at least 2 people working on the project and devoting at least 50% of their time to the project
- Has customers or clients using the products or services
- Is generating revenues from the products or services
An intense 3-month program designed to support entrepreneurs scale their industry-changing technology businesses.
Expert-led sessions covering all scaling fundamentals – from business model canvas, lean methodology to fundraising
Connections to the leading corporates in your industry for pilot projects, partnership opportunities, and as customers
Unmatched access to a global network of mentors, corporate partners, industry experts, and alumni across 40+ countries
Over 1000 carefully selected mentors who provide hands-on support and valuable introductions
Free desks for your entire team in a dynamic co-working space for the duration of the 3-month program (pandemic depending)
€15K in cash per team to cover living expenses during the program
Perks & Discounts
More than €500K+ in exclusive partner deals from leading technology providers such as Amazon, HubSpot, SendGrid, and others
Alumni Growth Program
Continued post-program support far after the 3-month program through annual alumni only events, deals and tailored introductions
Exclusive opportunities to take part in leading Commerce conferences and events
Meet the most active VCs and Angel investors in your industry from around the world
A day to celebrate your achievements during the program with 400+ investors, corporates, mentors and press attendees
During the Covid pandemic, SBC launched Accelerator Squared as a fully online platform that enables startups to access the complete library of content, group workshops, 1:1 mentoring, collaborative sessions with Entrepreneurs in Residence, and invite-only discussion forums with founders from around the globe.
The Program takes a hybrid format and begins in Dakar, culminating in a physical Demo Day where startup founders pitch their disruptive solutions to a broad audience of media, investors, corporate partners, and industry stakeholders.
The 10 startups in the program will receive benefits valued at more than EUR 500,000, including credits from AWS, Google Cloud Services, Hubspot, and many more. ASIP Accelerator also invests EUR 15,000 in cash to each startup.
For More Information:
However, if you have any feelings regarding the ASIP, Please kindly drop A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing This Post With Others via!