The AFL Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
AFL Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now
The 2019 AFL Job Recruitment details like Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, education qualification, application guidelines, application deadline, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and other job updates are available here on Schoolinfong.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that AFL recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
African Foundries Limited (AFL) was established to support the accelerating growth in Nigeria by making the country self-reliant for steel rebars and eliminating its dependence on imported rebars. AFL is set up to reach a 0.5 million-ton per year capacity for high strength rebars and allied products.
AFL Job Vacancies Positions
Job Title: Automobile Engineer
- Building prototypes of components to carry out tests on.
- Sourcing vehicle components and selecting the best materials to use.
- Providing technical advice and answering queries from clients.
- Using specialist computer modelling software to produce designs.
- Making improvements to vehicles in response to customer feedback.
- Investigating and solving problems, e.g. mechanical failures.
Candidate should be ready to take N75,000 to N80,000 per month.
Deadline: 5th October, 2019.
How to Apply For AFL Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the mail.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the AFL Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.