JAMB CAPS admission status checker 2019/2020 | How To Check Admission Status on JAMB CAPS Profile (UTME & DE Candidates) for the 2019/2020 academic year.
We also wish to inform you that JAMB CAPS have been activated for the admission exercise. This means that candidates can now monitor their admission status and easily know when they have been offered admission.
Candidates who have not been offered admission should closely monitor their admission through JAMB CAPS. We therefore advise candidates to closely monitor their admission status on JAMB CAPS so as to do the needful as soon as possible.
Admission is still In Progress!
Information for Not-Admitted candidates:
This to notify candidates seeking admission into any institution for 2019/2020 academic session that upload of O’level to JAMB portal is still in progress. All not-admitted candidates are hereby advised to visit any CBT centre and upload their O’level to JAMB portal to enable the University process their admission.
How To Check Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
- Visit: http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/
- log in with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- After you have log in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- Click on it and you will be redirected to the caps page.
- After clicking on “check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status, If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept it or reject it.
If you are using a phone, you may not see the option to check is Admission Status on CAPS, Most phone users may only see the welcome message. The caps page shows only welcome because it requires you to use desktop mode to view the complete page. This is why the chrome browser is recommended if you are using a phone.
All you need to do is go to Chrome option and choose request desktop site for the complete page to display.