Job Vacancy Application at Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited – EjiCareers Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited – EjiCareers recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited – EjiCareers Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited – EjiCareers recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited – EjiCareers Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
EjiCareers – Our client, Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited, is a leading financial resource company based in Nigeria. We provide our clients (including visitors to our website) with up to date business, investing and financial information from Africa’s largest economy. We also have a consulting arm that provides bespoke financial management services to clients.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining the companies computer systems, installs and configures hardware and software, and solves technical problems. The IT support officer is accountable to the Digital team.
- Keep and maintain website database in an orderly manner
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Setting up accounts for staff, ensuring that they know how to log in
- Solving password problems
- Talking to clients and website users to determine the nature of any problems they encounter
- Responding to breakdowns
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts
- Maintain the company’s mobile App and user interface
- Checking computer equipment for electrical safety
- Maintaining records of software licences
- Managing stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies
- Perform hardware and software installations, configurations and updates as needed
- Create and maintain tips and tricks solutions for online database and web site
- Keep records of all subscriptions
- Resolve technical issues in a timely manner using available resources within the companies
- B.Sc / HND / OND in Computer Science/IT/ Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ cognate experience.
- Knowledge of systems engineering, computer maintenance, server administration, installation, repair and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of computer networking, LAN, WLAN installation, configuration, troubleshooting will be an advantage.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills, good team player.
- Ability to provide step by step written and verbal technical help.
- Ability to prioritize work and deliver on giving tasks.
- Ability to multitask.
Salary and Benefits
- N120,000 – N150,000 monthly (Negotiable).
- Occasional remote working.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited – EjiCareers Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.