The Career Smart Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published and opened for suitable applicants. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies positions before the recruitment application deadline-closing date.
Career Smart – Our client, a Management consulting firm with operations across Nigeria is seeking to fill the role of:
Career Smart Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now.
The Career Smart Job Recruitment details like Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, education qualification, application guidelines, application deadline, enlistment process, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and other job updates are available here on Schoolinfong.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that the Career Smart recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Career Smart Job Vacancies Positions.
Job Title: Accountant
- Preparation of asset, liability and capital account entries o Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings o Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Management of investments, Profit & Loss, Cash Flow management, income, and expenses reports
- Recommendation of financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Performing monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities including reconciliations of bank and accounts.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Candidate must have a degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Professional certificates are an added advantage.
- The individual should be a member of a National Accounting professional body e.g. ICAN, ANAN, ACCA.
- Knowledge and experience of accounting software and accounting trends
How to Apply For Career Smart Job Recruitment.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Accountant_MC” as the subject of the mail.
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Career Smart Recruitment application, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post via: