Job Vacancy Application at Hospital Assistant at Abuja Clinics Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Abuja Clinics recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Nigeria are published here on Schoolinfong.com for free.
Abuja Clinics Job Vacancies | Apply Now
- Don’t forget that Abuja Clinics recruitment is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Abuja Clinics Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Abuja Clinics is a world-class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting-edge equipment that aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hospital Assistant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assigning housekeeping tasks to staff and inspecting work to ensure that the prescribed standards of cleanliness are met.
- Scheduling staff shifts and organizing replacements as required.
- Investigating and addressing complaints regarding poor housekeeping service.
- Providing training to the housekeeping staff.
- Regularly taking inventory of cleaning supplies and ordering stock as needed.
- Issuing cleaning supplies and equipment to housekeeping staff as needed.
- Screening housekeeping applicants and recommending promotions, transfers, and dismissals.
- Performing various cleaning duties in instances of staff shortages.
- Overseeing staff performance on a daily basis
- Checking rooms and common areas, including stairways and lounge areas, for cleanliness.
- Motivate team members and resolve any issues that occur on the job
- Respond to customer complaints and special request.
- Candidates should possess an FSLC, SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Work experience as a Housekeeping Supervisor or similar role
- Hands-on experience with cleaning and maintenance tasks for large organizations
- Ability to use industrial cleaning equipment and products
- Excellent organizational and team management skills
- Stamina to handle the physical demands of the job
- Flexibility to work various shifts, including evenings and weekends
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the job title as the subject of the mail.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Abuja Clinics Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.