AAUA admission requirements – AAUA post utme screening requirements 2020/2021, AAUA direct entry requirements, This is the official University of Uyo (AAUA) entry requirements for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The management of the University of Uyo (AAUA) has released the Undergraduate, Post UTME, Direct Entry, Diploma, Postgraduate, Distance Education, Remedial, JUPEB, Part Time Programmes admission entry and screening requirements for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates should adhere to the admission criteria thus fulfilling the admission entry requirements before he/she gain admission to study any course offered in the institution.
NOTE: This AAUA admission entry requirements below DOESN’T include postgraduate, JUPEB, and other programmes, It’s specifically for UTME candidates. However, If you want us to help you send any program admission requirements, Just COMMENT below with your email and also LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE and we will respond as soon as possible.
AAUA Admission Requirements 2020/2021.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O/Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents.
- The candidate must make at least 200 pass mark in JAMB to qualify for internal screening by the University of Uyo.
AAUA Screening Requirements 2020/2021.
The University of Uyo holds her admission screening exercises within a week or a couple of weeks and it usually comes in two phases. Students who applied to study in the school are to proceed with the pre-screening exercise when once it is being announced.
It is important that the candidate arrives early and locate his/her screening venue early. Candidates will be screened based on their JAMB scores and their SSCE result respectively.
The second phase of the screening is after the admission lists might have been released. The candidate whose name has been shortlisted will be invited for another screening exercise by the Faculty/Departments. Here are vital documents require;
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted at this stage.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and the notification of admission status [Admission Letter].
CONNECT WITH US: Like our Facebook Page, Follow Us On Twitter, AND also Subscribe to Our Feed. Stayed Blessed!