A4 & T Power Solutions Job Vacancy Application Ongoing | How to Apply.
The A4 & T Power Solutions Recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
A4 & T Power Solutions is a B2B power solution company that provides alternative power to businesses.
A4 & T Power Solutions Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the recruitment application deadline as published on Schoolinfong.com.
- The A4 & T Power Solutions Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of A4 & T Power Solutions Vacancy Positions & How To Apply.
Job Title: Biomass Engineer
- This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced biomass engineer to join a well-established and leading renewable energy company.
- As a Biomass Field Service Engineer, you’ll support the installation of our client’s renewable energy systems,This role will involve the service, maintenance and fault-finding on commercial biomass systems many.
Your role will include:
- Reactive call outs to critical electrical and mechanical breakdowns.
- Use mathematical and computer models to complete design and specification calculations
- Carry out lab experiments and adapt them to large-scale industrial processes
- Prepare detailed schedules of work, feasibility studies and cost estimates
- Check site and ground conditions for the installation of renewable technologies, such as wind turbines
- Negotiate service agreements and manage associated costs and revenues
- Liaise and negotiate with specialist contractors, geologists and other relevant organisations
- Keep up to date with legislation and environmental standards and make sure systems and processes comply
- Develop technical expertise in all matters to do with energy and environmental control.
- Design, develop and build renewable energy technologies
- Combine renewable energy production with existing power systems
- Arrange new supplies and negotiate tariffs with fuel providers
- Carry out site inspections and energy surveys
- Design and select equipment
- The ideal candidate will have experience and knowledge of large biomass systems with a background in electrical or mechanical engineering.
- Previous mechanical or electrical services experience.
- Knowledge of renewable energy systems, such as solar PV, wind turbines or biomass boilers would be beneficial.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the A4 & T Power Solutions Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!