The A1 Power Technologies Limited Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
A1 Power Technologies Limited Job Vacancies 2019 | Apply Now
The 2019 A1 Power Technologies Limited Job Recruitment details like Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, education qualification, application guidelines, application deadline, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and other job updates are available here on Schoolinfong.com as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that A1 Power Technologies Limited recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
About A1 Power Technologies Limited
A1 Power Technologies Limited (formerly Chlorophyll Ventures Limited) is an energy services and solutions provider offering cutting-edge technology and strategic consulting for a sustainable energy sector.
A1 Power Technologies Limited Job Vacancies Positions
Job Title: Solutions Engineer
The ideal candidate will be required to carry out the following key activities:
- Conduct engineering site surveys/audits to collect and analyze structural, electrical, and related site information for use in solution design
Electrical Services Design and Installation:
- Actively participate in the design of photovoltaic (PV) systems, solar mini-grids, and solar assembly plants including system components selection, sizing, and validation.
- Create detailed electrical services design including electrical single-line diagrams, panel schedules, or connection diagrams for electric systems, using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Provide technical direction and support to installation teams during installation, start-up, testing, system commissioning, and performance monitoring.
- Actively participate in solutions development from conception to final solution.
- Take ownership of commercial and technical research to support solution development and delivery
- Educate staff and clients on the use of developed solutions.
- Perform computer simulation of solar photovoltaic (PV) generation and network system performance or energy production to optimize efficiency.
- Perform pre-commissioning tests on completed projects. Review technological trends in the local and global energy sector.
Technical Pre Sales:
- Support sales team with background technical information, customer and competitive information gathering
- Customer-facing in requirements gathering, solution presentation, and clarification
- Gathering post-sales customer feedback for incorporation into solutions and process improvement.
- Prepare project pre-planning including Work Breakdown Structure, prioritizing all the project deliverables before embarking on a project.
- Estimating material, construction, and labour costs, and project timescales.
- Conduct quality assurance of technical installations to confirm conformity with all the applicable regulations.
- Attend meetings, prepare technical reports and make presentations to the management.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Electronics Engineering, Industrial Physics or any related Science discipline.
- At least 3 years’ of engineering experience in system design, installation, and maintenance.
- French language proficiency is an advantage
- Research orientation; abreast with new technology and industry trends
- Sound knowledge of basic electrical principles and theories.
- Creative and problem solving skills
- Decision making and leadership skills
- Customer services orientation
- Entrepreneurial skills
- Good team player
- A comprehensive understanding of electrical health, safety regulations, and statutory laws.
- Sound Knowledge of structural energy requirements, local climates, solar technology, and thermodynamics.
- Basic Project management and supervision skills
- Analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Reporting skills
- Time management skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Deadline: 18th October, 2019.
How to Apply For A1 Power Technologies Limited Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the A1 Power Technologies Limited Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.