9mobile Nigeria for Specialist Job Vacancy Application Ongoing | How to Apply.
The 9mobile Nigeria for Specialist Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
9mobile Nigeria for Specialist Job Vacancy Application Overview.
The 9mobile Nigeria for Specialist recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Schoolinfong.com.
- The 9mobile Nigeria for Specialist jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of 9mobile Nigeria for Specialist Job Vacancy Positions And How To Apply.
9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Specialist, Solution Development
- Develop and design products and services as described in the BRD and provide technical support to products and services team and any other team within the organization that require special support for their operation, in delivering an efficient software design, dimensioning, and architecture.
- Participate in the development and customization of innovative services and/or enhancements to existing Enterprise and VAS services.
- Manage the process of installing and configuring value added services that have been developed.
- Review software design specifications and ensure that the unified modelling diagrams are correctly designed according to the requirements of the service/application that is being developed.
- Participate in the process to establish application and systems requirements for new projects or enhancements to existing services.
- Ensure that all identified bugs are fixed according to the SLA.
- Investigate new technologies that could enhance the performance of the VAS Development Middleware Layer.
- Liaise with Products and Services , Enterprise solution ,VAS Operation and other units where required
- Provide critical inputs relating to hardware dimensioning and capacity planning during budget cycles
- Increase subscribers satisfaction by improving the overall service development and deployments quality
- Conduct effective technical feasibility studies and impact analysis for new features and services within the VAS Development environment
- Support the provisioning of service capacity in the VAS Development environment before introduction of new services
- Conduct post implementation check to ascertain the benefit of new products or technology change on the service creation platform
- Manage and support the design of service delivery platform as well as service creation middleware strategies
- Perform technology investigations into topics related to core service delivery platform design and performance
- Support and advise on preparation and deployment of pre-requisites for project deliverables
- Provide technical planning and optimization support to assist in service and product rollout
- Provide end-to-end support in integration and input requirements for the deployment of new applications
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure optimization tasks are achieved
- Proactively help VAS Development team identify and collect required inputs for service and product development tasks
- Prepare and/or review functional and technical specifications for products/services
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors during project development to review progress
- Prepare and deploy pre-requisites for project deliverables.
- Perform any other duties or responsibilities assigned by Manager, Enterprise Solution Development.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Strong grasp of OOP concepts in java, PHP and Nodejs
- Solid experience developing applications implementing the following protocols
- SMPP for SMS and USSD
- Good knowledge of JBoss application server
- Telecommunications & Mobile Network Standards & Specifications
- Comprehensive experience developing in java. Familiarity with other OOP programming languages such as C++, Nodejs & C# whilst not essential would be an advantage
- Strong grasp of enterprise level Java technologies with an emphasis on J2EE concepts (JSP, Struts, Servlets, EJB).
- Good knowledge of full stack development including Mobile Apps
- Experience developing multi thread applications
- Strong knowledge of Solaris Unix (Operating system and scripting)
- Very good knowledge of Oracle (Administration & PL/SQL development)
- Administration and Operational support using container, Kubernetes and DevOps tools
- Good knowledge of version control software and CI/CD implementation.
- Problem Solving Skills
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus
- First degree from a recognised University
- Three(3) to Five(5) years relevant work experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the 9mobile Nigeria for Specialist Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!