2019/2020 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB UTME registration procedures, instructions and everything you need to know is available here.
This is to inform the general public that the 2019/2020 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) registration commencement date has been announced..
We have decided to create this Portal to avail our readers with the latest trend about 2019/2020 JAMB UTME.
- Bookmark this page and always check back often. We will continue to supply you with adequate information to help you have a stress free registration.
2019 JAMB UTME registration will now be done through JAMB certified registration centres nationwide.
The 2019 JAMB UTME will only feature Computer Based Test – CBT (just like the previously conducted UTME).
Below are some important links you should check:
2019 JAMB UTME REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS.
At the point of purchase of the e-registration scratch cards, the following documents shall be made available for collection by every candidate.
- Syllabus for the examination in soft copy.
- Guidelines on admission (Brochure) in soft copy, detailing list of Tertiary Institutions and available programmes of study.
Please note that the items listed above are at NO EXTRA cost to the candidates, and writing materials and calculator will be made available to the candidate on the day of the examination.
2019/2020 JAMB UTME REGISTRATION GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS AND HOW TO APPLY.
- Each candidate must have personal e-mail address and mobile phone number.
- Each candidate is to use his/her functional and valid personal e-mail address. The system would reject at the point of registration any already used e-mail address.
- Each candidate must personally create a JAMB profile on the JAMB portal through JAMB Mobile App available on Android, Windows and iOS platforms OR on the JAMB portal: www.jamb.org.ng. Name. date of birth, personal e-mail address and place of origin are required to create the profile.
- Payment for JAMB’s E-PIN-registration and the recommended reading text is done at the banks and NIPOST. Banks have also agreed to make these services available at CBT centres and JAMB State Offices.
- Each Candidate should visit any accredited CBT centre (the list of accredited CBT centres are on our website i.e. www.jamb.gov.ng) with his/her personal details, the profileand evidence of payment.
- The CBT centre or JAMB State Office, supplies, at no extra cost, the prescribed reading text and the CD containing:
- e-brochure showing guidelines on admission detailing list of tertiary institutions and available programmes of study.
- Syllabus (e-syllabus) forthe examination.
- Step by step guide on completing the application form.
- A video messages from the Registrar of JAMB and a demo on how to use eight (8) keys for UTME examination without mouse.(For candidates with little familiarity with Computers)
- Each Candidate is to complete the online application form by supplying the required details such as name, e-mail address, L.G.A., academic qualifications, etc.
- At the CBT centre, Candidate’s ten fingers biometric and image will be captured and uploaded.
- O/L and/or A/L grades are to be provided bv candidates. Candidates who are awaiting result should suppIv the result online as soon as the results are available on JAMB’S Portal. No recommendations from anv Institution will be considered by JAMB if the candidate has not supplied his/her O/L result on the Dortal of JAMB.
- Each Candidate is to collect his e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration.
- There will be no offline registration, as all the accredited CBT centres have been empowered for real life online registration. No candidate should register at any centre other than the accredited CBT centre and JAMB State office. Any candidate who is registered outside approved centres will be identified and disqualified.
Registration fee for the 2019 Uniﬁed Tertiary Matriculation Examination or Direct Entry is Five Thousand Naira (₦5,000) Candidates are also, as usual, to pay Five Hundred Naira (₦500) only to obtain the reading text- ‘In Dependence’ for UTME candidates and ‘‘The Last Days at Forcados High School’‘ for Direct Entry Candidates.
Candidates should note that e-PINS being purchased are tied to individual proﬁle and are not transferable.
Candidates are advised to keep as conﬁdential their security details such as registration numbers, password/numbers of ATM Cards, e-mail addresses and E-Pins.
2019/2020 JAMB UTME DATE AND VENUE.
- The 2016 CBT will commence be announced soon.
- The venue of the examination will be at the candidates’ chosen town during on-line registration.
JAMB GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS 2019/2020.
The general entry requirements for admission into the First Degree, National Diploma (ND), National Innovation Diploma (NID) and Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) programmes in Universities, other Degree-Awarding Institutions, Monotechnics, Polytechnics, Innovation Enterprise Institutes and Colleges of Education are available in the e- Brochure which would be given to each Candidate at the accredited CBT centres and JAMB state offices.
- The registration fee, once paid is non-refundable.
- Registration for the Uniﬁed Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) is available at the CBT centres and JAMB Oﬃces The accredited centres have been empowered to assist in this regard.
- As it is the practice, centres are allowed to charge not more than Seven Hundred Naira (₦700) only as registration Any centre that charges more than Seven Hundred Naira (₦700) should be reported to JAMB for appropriate sanctions.
- All CBT centres have been mandated to select any of the participating These banks are to be presentin their premises for the purposes of collecting all fees. No centre-staﬀ is allowed to conduct cash transaction with the candidates.
- Candidates are advised to read and understand the guidelines on admission and instructions on how to complete the online registration before commencing the process of registration.
- Multiple registrations are not Candidates who register more than once will be identiﬁed and disqualiﬁed.
- Candidates should note that their uploaded image or photograph will be embossed on their result slips and admission
- Candidates are to note that irrespective of their choice of course of study or method of testing, they will also be tested on a general text: “In Dependence” by Sarah Ladipo Manyika for UTME and “The Last Days at Forcados High School” by H. Mohammed for Direct Entry Candidates.
- Candidates are warned that the Board has not authorised or solicited the services of ANY establishment/group or individual other than the accredited CBT centres for this registration exercise.
Pls don’t hesitate sharing this Information across to others via our sharing buttons below & also feel free to comment, we appreciate comments.